garbanzo

• Last visited

About garbanzo

• Birthday 01/02/1978

garbanzo's Achievements

1. oh dear, i just realized i have been using an old avetunes. the one here on avedesk.org under desklets/avetunes seems to be version 2.6 got version 5 in the forums, hopefully it will work better now.
  2. that one seems to work OK, thanks. of course, i'm still stumped about the problem i'm having...
  3. hi to all you friendly and helpful people out there. i've been going crazy for a couple of days now trying to get some kind of desklet/widget/gadget/docklet/etc on my desktop to control itunes and display the cover art. problem is, almost every one i try, whether it's with avedesk, rocketdock, or objectdock, has overlay problems with either the text (fonts installed) or the album art. to make things stranger, every other docklet/desklet/etc that i try works just fine. only itunes related ones don't work. and here is the real kicker - they used to work fine! i had Judge's itunes 2 docklet about 6 months ago running in objectdock, worked like a charm. really liked that one, but now i just get a blank space when i load it in sysstats. i have managed to find a few avetunes skins that work on my system, but they like to cause itunes to crash, especially when i try to close itunes without first closing the docklet. display drivers up to date. latest itunes installed, latest avedesk and avetunes and sysstats. tried reinstalling everything from scratch with registry wipes in between. i'm on a fresh install of XP SP2, just reformatted like 2 weeks ago. this is driving me mad! any suggestions? thanks!