Tassol

• Last visited

Everything posted by Tassol

1. Hello guys, i have this weird extra point guessing of a tatto of a pop art painter wich i dont know who it is. Please tell me who paint it if you know, i really need the extra points. Thx
  2. thank you guys, u both helped me too much
  3. Hey guys, does someone have a Opera web browser icon? or something related with opera? by the way if u have a cool one for internet explorerm, share it to me please. Thx in advance
  4. sorry for my ignorant question, but how did you skin it that way? Windowsblinds?
  5. Hey is this for mac of windos? If its for windows custimizinf then ill try it.
  6. I have been using hotmail since i was like 8 years old and i am happy with it. But i know there are others that are better
  7. I know i pay almost the same than the guy who started the thread but i also got a lot of calls, and telmex its kinda expensive because it is property of Carlos Slim, the richest man in the world.
  8. Hey i got thisone from time ago
  9. I live in Torreon, Mexico and there are about 3 good companies here that are: Telmex wich can give you internet and phone, Axtel also internet and phone, and Megacable that offers Internet, phone, and DVR television. I have Telmex and my parents pay $700 pesos= about $62.5-65 USD but also including 100 local calls, and 50 international so we can call our family members in the US . But if you want only internet then you pay about $20 USD for 250kbs, and the other companies are mostly the same for only internet
  10. Hey, I made the same thread but in a wrong forum. Can someone tell me how can i make PNG icons for object dock using photoshop or tell me how to put the transparent paint? or tell me a web site so i can look for? I know this may look very noob and very dumb of me to put a threat like this in here:http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=48215 Thx
  11. anyone else have a web page that can help me?
  12. Thx, even it is is French but i will use the google traductor, does anyone else know how to put the transparent paint?
  13. Hey guys i know these is a very noob question but i dont know how to do so. Can someone tell me how to make an PNG icon from any image i want using photoshop, or just put a link of a web site that say how to do it. Thx
  14. Hey, can someone make PNG icons of some of this images please? Thx in advance
  15. Hey, the cars wallpapers are great