haran

• Last visited

Everything posted by haran

1. I know this comment is kinda late and this thread might be dead but I was wondering if you can fix the glitch where you hover over FindeXer in inactive window and it becomes the top window but as soon as you move your mouse over an area that is not part of FindeXer, the window that was originally on top becomes on top again.
  2. xCal v 10: I don't know how to make the ics file for the notifications so basically I'm wondering what I have to do or maybe someone could provide an example of one?
  3. I thought of something. Instead of choosing in the preference if you drag an icon off the dock,it creates a shortcut or removes it, you can make something where the user chooses when if they drag it with the left click or the right click to do one of those. So like left clicking an icon out of the dock will create a shortcut and right clicking will remove it.
  4. personally I like the Wind animation but Deal animation is definitely up there.
  5. Yes, I find this a problem too. The icons are stretched vertically in 5.6 in stacks
  6. Maybe because so many people (like me) use msn, describe how to get msn working in a readme or when you post the docklet and/or if the xmail docklet doesn't support hotmail, make it support hotmail. Also, for when to notify person of mail. I don't know much about coding, but maybe when the unread mail number increases, it should notify you. Yes, it's possible for you to get new mail while you're reading mail, but that's not very possible and is the best idea I have so far. So what it will basically do is say keep a variable for unread mail; lets call the variable XYZ and you have 5 unread messages. When you read a message, unread messages will be 4, and XYZ = 4. But if you get new mail, unread messages = 5, and XYZ increases, and this is when it should notify you by audio. So basically when XYZ increases, it should notify you. Hopefully, this is a reasonable idea that works and I hope my explanation wasn't too confusing.
  7. OK, all files seem to open like they should, but the problem still remains where the hover text doesn't appear when you hover over an icon and you still can't move around icons.
  8. Used to use safari cuz of the look and the speed is basically the same as firefox except it took way too long to open safari. I still use firefox even though it uses up so much memory for some reason but its the best because of its addons: adblock plus no script google preview fasterfox cooliris
  9. lol thanks EDIT: And don't worry, I've actually found images from another skin, and the another one from deviantArt, and combined them together to create my own skin, so I actually never used these but thanks anyways.
  10. haha yea but how would that work? 1 item coming from the top to bottom, then they all explode into position? Sounds pretty cool.
  11. This looks pretty cool but I don't use iTunes. I was just wondering if it works with windows media player, and if not, if you could make one for windows media player.
  12. Ok thanks but one more question. I've been looking around for hours but sitll can't figure out what to use to skin the messaging window. (The physical look of the window) . I have TabSRMM and if this is what you use, can you lease link some decent skins.
  13. A fast solution should be to download Avast as it does its virus checks before the system boots up so viruses that keep reproducing itself after being deleted won't be a problem (as seems the case with yours). If this doesn't work, go with the other solutions above or ask your question on a forum that specializes in adware removal such as http://www.techsupportforum.com
  14. I'm making a messaging window theme for Miranda and I can't find any decent images of the chat bubbles. I'm mostly looking for blue and gray but other colors are ok too. So anyone with a Mac, can you please upload some images of ichat buuble images.
  15. Where did you post your new bezier-curve goodness animation. In the skins, you have the wobble and expand, but not bezier-curve. And what's the difference between expand and wobble, I tested them both out, 1 after the other, and can't see a difference. EDIT: ok so the Wind animation is the bezier-curve animation. Also, to be truthful, I personally like fountain better than fountain2. Also, I cant decide which animation to use, Deal or Wind, because they're both awesome. Hopefully in newer versions, different stacks can have different effects.
  16. For XWindows Dock v5.4 The skin is originally made by eos8 on deviantart and I have permission to port it to xWindows dock. The skin and images were compiled by me. If you want to comment on the dock, go here: http://haran-hockey.deviantart.com/art/Bul...D-5-4-110579621 Bulletproof Glass.zip
  17. The deal animation is awesome AndrewYY. Please make more. Also, where can I learn Delphi language. I am very good at math (just finished my gr. 12 advanced functions exam few days ago), it's just that I don't really understand the mathematical descriptions of animations.
  18. I want to try out Miranda but I can't get AIM or msn working. I mostly use msn but I don't know how to set it up. None of my contacts are there and I don't think it signs in. EDIT: The contact list automatically got imported but everyone is offline? How do I fix this? EDIT2: I'm now using miranda 8 and can't get anything to appear on list again
  19. First of all, admin rights and everything. And second, thanks for the tip on "ForceWare Release 90" drivers. I'm going to try it out and see if it works. EDIT: I downloaded 2 different drivers and they both didn't work. The error I get is: The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit. EDIT2: I downloaded some driver (s522vidx_guru3d.exe) and everything is working now but how would I know if I have the lateset version of the driver? Right now I have version 4.3.3.6. Also the driver date is 4/11/2003 When I googled "s522vidx_guru3d.exe" there was 1 result which is http://ftpsearch.archive.sunet.se:8000/ftp...guru3d%2Fnvidia which looks like a page with a bunch of nvidia drivers
  20. O thanks. Exactly the answer I was looking for. And I googled Borland Delphi 7 but I'm not too sure what to download so can you please post a link to it. Also, your animation is very good. But to make it better, slow it down just a little from the vertical to horizontal opening (hope you know what I mean). EDIT: I don't think I need a link anymore
  21. No, I'm using windows xp sp2 and my graphics card is the NVDIA Geforce FX Go5600 and the drivers aren't on the nvidia site so I had to download then from some random site.
  22. Is there any way to actually create an effect (like fountain and liner). If there is, how do we do it and with what program?
  23. I have a messed up graphics card (I have 2 different versions or something) so I was testing the different settings (directX, open Gl etc)and then it crashed on me when I tried the last setting. But every time I run winexpose, it still crashes. So I need to know where the settings are stored so I can delete it. EDIT: I searched the registry for "expose" and changed opengl to directx and that actually worked! But isn't there still a settings file somewhere? Also, the "exceptions" don't work for me. Whatever I put goes away right after I close the preferences window.
  24. Yea it does. I'm surprised it's not popular as I've never even heard about it before. It's like pidgin but with support of skins, and has more features.
  25. I was wondering if someone could create a stack docklet that mimcs Objectdock 1.9 plus docklet. (so the semi circle with the arrows)