iJesse

• Last visited

Everything posted by iJesse

1. Any possibility for Hot-Keys? Like next song previous song ect. That would be amazing!
  2. Looks good, excited about this.
  3. I think you have a Buggy computer ^ I don't have a problem on 7 at all!
  4. Well what if he has a point....Well kinda. What if the skinner could put all the settings in the skin. So that they aren't in a settings panel but in the actual skin itself? I think that would be pretty Awesome. Cause then skinners like myself could release a skin that looks the same for everyone. Just a thought.............
  5. That would actually be a good thing. It will give people reasons to upgrade lol!
  6. I know for a fact he would love some donations! I'm trying to find some way to give him at least something.
  7. I echo that^ Cause this can get pretty disorganized, and spread out through the web.
  8. I honestly don't know of any skins for Windows Live Movie Maker? I guess you can be the first. I would download it If it was good enough I would probably buy it.
  9. That was actually what I was going for. Just a Windows kinda version Lol
  10. Does anyone have AvePreview 2.3 that they can share?
  11. I really don't know how this has happened, I think it might have to do with registry. So in the picture that is a icon not a .png but it has a picture frame like a .png How do I get that back to how it was?
  12. xNx Vista Visual Style Preview: I have been working on this skin for more than two months now. It has features such as a full Aero and Basic layout, 92% of all default images are replaced. a minimalistic style with a twist. And so much more. So I hope you like the preview, any questions or critique welcome.
  13. http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/index.php?s...mp;hl=reflector
  14. Yeah, actually you can. I have made some big ones right now, I just want some more refined ones. I am making a Vista style. This is what I have so far
  15. I am creating a visual style and I am needing big drop shadows kinda or similar to leopard osx. Can anyone help me?
  16. I'm looking for leopards copy and move cursors for windows.
  17. Very nice application! Thank you for this!
  18. I have had the same problem! It runs fine on a Xp but I can never get it to run on my Vista. It probably has to do with the video card you are using! Cause I am almost positive that is my problem!