• MSN
    foxofinfinety@hotmail.com
  • Website URL
    http://www.foxofinfinety.com/stories
  • Yahoo
    foxofinfinety

Profile Information

foxofinfinety's Achievements

1. bing and google, if it wasn't for google's privacy policy I wouldn't use bing at all.
  2. I have a OLD laptop so it will only run Xubuntu 9.10. I want to give it a good Mac OS X Leopard theme, but I can't find anything. Mac4Lin will only work with GNOME or GTK based DE's but XFCE is partially based on GNOME/GTK, but not really compatible. I do have a OS X 10.0 border style, but I want a Leopard look. though only a border style, window style and icons. I only have 192MB of RAM so a wallpaper takes too much memory, and I use the bottem panel so a dock would only get in the way. I got a good window theme, called iRoll, but I still need icons and a window border, so if anyone knows one? I got iRoll from xfce-look.org, but I can't find the rest. O and I'd also like a cursor theme, I could only find cursor themes for gnome. Do Not Double Post, use the edit button - mps69
  3. tyed an update, and it indeed works fine. hopefully this version doesn't get spammed that quick. (one night, 76 spam messages!) also, is it possable to get a toolbar like on aqua-soft as a site? (a.k.a. here ) I like this one more, since it uses less padding (usefull for small screens...like my laptop's)
  4. snow is nice, but since it won't work on PowerPC I'm staying with leopard for a while... I'm not getting a new computer just for a new OS, everything I need works on leo anyway.
  5. the page about AS-Theme v4.5 says it works with PHPBB vresion 3.0.4, but the current latest version of PHPBB is 3.0.6. now I wonder, will the theme work with PHPBB 3.0.6?
  6. AVG free on windows, none on Linux Ubuntu and Mac OS X 10.3 (btw, did you know that a Tiger Install DVD can cost up to $299<0_0>)
  7. eh ok, how about checking the user agent string? something like this (can use some inprovement): <?php $browser = $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']; if($browser == 'Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20'){ //ipod touch with safari 2.2.1 }elseif($browser == 'Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20'){ //iphone with safari 2.2.1 }elseif($browser == 'Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3'){ //ipod touch with safari 1.1.4 }elseif($browser == 'Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3'){ //iphone with safari 1.1.4 } //else we'll assume a desktop. ?>these are the correct browser agent strings but the problem with this is, you can set them to be like this in some browsers, even if you don't have a iphone/ipod touch
  8. you won't need onejust use <link rel="stylesheet" media="only screen and (max-device-width:260) and (max-device-height:356)" href="iphone.css" /> <!-- css3 media query, iphone/ipod touch will recognize this and use it as it's there screen size, other devices and webbrowser that don't support media-querys will ingore it thanks to the "only" key-word, as they don't know that either --> <link rel="stylesheet" media="screen" href="desktop.css" /> <!-- but they do know this --> mobile safari (and with that the iphone and ipod touch) will recognize the media-query and use iphone.css other devices and web browsers that don't support media-queries will use desktop.css
  9. the imageset works now with the update, but I still don't have dutch buttons and I'm getting complaints about it, and GIMP doesn't seem to be planning to read the layers correctly
  10. in some area's it's legal! I live in the netherlands and it's legal here eh uploading (so shearing) is downloading though...
  11. thank you, though I actually like the theme there more then the sub-style though the sub-style looks cool too
  12. I just got to a site that has a Tiger like forum skin, and it seems to be a Aqua-soft skin as it has this: the forum, http://forums.bombich.com/, looks nice and I was wondering if that theme would still be availably somewhere I would actually like to have a Tiger style as a , alternative, theme for my forum bechouse, thouge I got some really cind reactions for getting the theme, O also I wanted to say to Timan: afther taling to the other admin on my forum and telling that I bough it he gave this reaction: meaning: "it's been worth it, because I got a PM from a member that the forum looks beautiful" but I did have some people asking if it would be possible to get a tiger theme as they actually liked that look more
  13. may I ask why I only get adds and no file if I try the link to the zip?
  14. you are right about OS X and I can prove it:normal finder window finder window after clicking the button on the right side of the titlebar I made these on a friends Mac (a old mac, it's can't run leopard) for a site O and in Linux not all versions use a roleup-button some roleup when you double-click the titlebar (and I can know I have one of those versions ) and in windows/linux some of the skins use it for a contextual menu which is normally shown when you click the programs icon in the titlebar