Smaky

• Last visited

Everything posted by Smaky

1. I like your skin... can you post is so I can download it?
  2. I have tested with 0.1.1.0k and could not reproduce the problem. Could you test with another font just to validate this?
  3. All my personal accounts are configured via IMAP and/or POP3 and would require the name@domain as username. So it seems this is not the issue. If you could setup a temporary account at your server for me to test then PM me with the details I may be able to replicate the problem.
  4. Thanks for noting this out... I'll take a look at this (although it may take me some time to fix it).
  5. From your latest feedback I have updated the docket to add a delay option so checking for new mail will be delayed (or disabled) after running the configured application. Also added a dialog box to configure new mail messages (v.0.1.1.0k) (Use %d as placeholder for the number of mails). You may download the updated docklet from the first post in this thread. Note: The docklet was recompiled with Visual Studio 2010, I just found that under my windows Vista machine I had to install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package for it to run properly so if you get an error about a missing dll this might be the case so go and download it.
  6. Would need more info to figure this our (OS, OD version, etc).
  7. Windows 7 completely changed the way the taskbar works. I would need a full rewrite of this docklet. Maybe sometime in the future. Sorry.
  8. Could you please PM me so I may try to help you out?
  9. Updated (version 0.1.1.0j) to support IMAP with Yahoo mail accounts. Configure the account to use imap.mail.yahoo.com as the IMAP mail server. Indeed, to use IMAP with Yahoo mail you need a PLUS account, you could use POP3 though, although not as useful.
  10. Uncheck "Framed Background" option under the Font Settings tab in the options dialog box.
  11. Lazy me... I know I should add such an option... but you know! Well, I'll update it this weekend so you may select between °C & °F. Option added... download and configure the docklet to show °F/°C
  12. I have tested them with XWD 2.1... all my docklets get loaded but the right menu options do not work.
  13. This is a quick & dirty nVidia GPU monitor Docklet I have just created mainly for myself and my darn 8800 GTS card that has been running quite hot lately. It uses nvapi from nvidia to query GPU Physical procressor(s) for temperature readings. It is a very early beta, that is not very customizable. I will be adding more features later (like letting you select the GPU you want to monitor, or the temperature sensor to display) right now it only show temp readings for the very first sensor and GPU found. Try it out if you have nvidia based graphics card. Any feedback would be greately appreciated. BTW: It only work for nVidia cards. I am not sure if something similar could be done for an ATI based one, neither I have one to test with. Update: 06/10/2010: Added option to show temp in °F/°C NvMonitor - 0.1.0.0b.zip
  14. Thank you for the patience...
  15. I have updated this old guy. I now properly scales the graphs to support connections over 1 MB. I have also added serveral options to make it more skinnable like an easier icon selection tab, font color, size and transparency. Tested under Windows 7.
  16. After a long pause I have updated this guy to be Windows 7 compatible. I have also re-arraged the congiguration dialog hoping it is now easier to use.
  17. Would you mind to email me the .ini file?, you can replace any account info (email address, password, etc) so I can take a look at it. BTW: I have just update the Docklet again... because of a weird bug that was related to compiler settings. Maybe that will help. Could you test it again? If not, please contact me through email to get a closer look at your setup.
  18. When initially added, with no accounts set up that's what you would see in Currenttheme.ini. Add the docklet, configure it as desired, BackUp the configuration. open that file. Unload OD+ and then open Currenttheme.ini. Then add the backed up configuration right after the Image entry.
  19. Test as I mentioned... add the docklet, configure all your accounts and backup them. Then open Currenttheme.ini and unload OD+ (if you alter the ini file before closing OD+ your changes will be overwritten while unloading OD+. Then add the settings manually to the file and reload OD+. I believe it should be something related to your setup... in my dev machine and my personal laptop I have faced no problems at all. ¿Anyone else experiencing such problesm as not saving any settings upon OD+ unload?
  20. Did some more testing under windows 7. Found a couple of bugs and decided to straighten some code, but found no problems in my setup (Win 7 32 & 64 bits) In regard to your question about manually adding the items to the ini file. The easiest way to do it is to configure your docklet as needed and then do a Backup of your setting (From the Mail Accounts tab), save the file to whatever place it suits you (like your desktop), close OD+ and open the file with any text editor (notepad will suffice). Then look for your OD+ CurrentTheme.ini file (In Win 7, C:\Users\<your_user_name>\AppData\Local\Stardock\ObjectDockPlus), and look for the CheckMail docklet entry (look for "Docklet=.\Docklets\CheckMail\CheckMailDocklet.dll" without quotes). Then copy the contents of the backup file (from ImagesFolder=icons) onto the CurrentTheme.ini (replacing the Checkmail's Docklet settings from ImageFolder=icons entry). Do it carefully so you do not mess up your OD+ settings file. Hope this helps.
  21. I have just installed ObjectDock Plus 2 beta on my Win 7 64 bit machine yesterday. So long I did not found any issues with any of my docklets. The only "thing" I found is that although right after installation SD+ 2 Beta did run correctly, showing all my docklets, some of them did not show their icons or behaved wierdly. I found that "somehow" OD+ 2 Beta was accessing the Docklets from my previous SD+ 1.90 install directory. After copying the docklets from the old OD+ 1.90 Docklets folder to the new OD+ 2 Beta Docklets one, all the problems went away. Hope this helps.
  22. Thank you... sometimes is just a matter of having some spare time and an interesting idea!
  23. I'll add such an option on the next release... thanks for the feedback. Added option to play sound only when mail count changes (both at the total & account level), I hope this fullfils your request.
  24. After a long wait, I have finally managed to update this docklet. I have added severl options to make it more skinnable (font settings, colors, graph color settings and size). Changed background icon selection to let you select the icon background that suits your taste. Hope you enjoy this updated old guy.