iPodTuner

• Last visited

About iPodTuner

• Birthday 01/01/1980

iPodTuner's Achievements

1. Making an image gallery is easy, but inserting video, cross-developing RSS feeds, and customizing javascript to configure it the way someone wants it a bit harder. P.S. I don't know about you, but I don't use Piclens Publisher.
  2. Odd. Do you have javascript enabled?
  3. I have had this pretty much since it was released. I am fascinated by it. I could be called a "Piclens enabler" Not to brag, but I have mastered the ability to install (enable) this for any appropriate site I have access to. Need help? Drop me a PM. P.S. It plays .flv videos built-in. (YouTube, etc..)
  4. It's good, but slightly pixelated. It's for the ipod touch/iPhone, so it's in that size and optimized for viewing on a smaller screen If you're going for quality, just download the .flv.
  5. Time machine is slow, but I don't use it much anyway. iChat is slightly faster, and frees up RAM when I close it. That helps a lot. Other than that, not much else. We'll just have to see how "Snow Leopard" 10.6 will be.
  6. This happened to me, also. A reinstall of the systats docklets (make sure you do it without objectdock running) then restart or my computer fixed it. I have Windows XP Home SP2.
  7. There is a hidden feature in YouTube that allows you to directly download a video in MP4 format. Simply paste the following code into the address bar while watching the video of your choice, and press enter. Look under the video embed/description box to see a link. java script:if%20(document.getElementById('download-youtube-video')==null%20&&%20!!(document.location.href.match(/http://[a-zA-Z.]*youtube.com/watch/)))%20{var%20yt_mp4_path='http://www.youtube.com/get_video?fmt=18&video_id='+swfArgs['video_id']+'&t='+swfArgs['t'];%20var%20div_embed=document.getElementById('watch-embed-div');if(div_embed){var%20div_download=document.createElement('div');div_download.innerHTML='<br%20/>%20<span%20id='download-youtube-video'><a%20href=''+yt_mp4_path+''>Download%20as%20MP4</a>%20'+%20%20((navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Safari')!=-1)?'(control-click%20and%20select%20<i>Download%20linked%20file%20as</i>)':('(right-click%20and%20select%20<i>Save%20'+%20(navigator.appName=='Microsoft%20Internet%20Explorer'?'target':'link')%20+'%20as)</i>'))+'</span>';div_embed.appendChild(div_download);}}void(0); This works best with Safari, but Firefox/IE are also tested to work fine. Rumor has it that this is due to the iPhone/iPod Touch/Apple TV, and the availability of YouTube on them. NOTE: If you "Right-click > Save Link As" in Firefox, you may download a .htm file. To fix this, simply change the extension from ".htm" to ".mp4". Or you can just left-click it, and save the .mp4. ---------------------------------------------------- Oh, BTW, I'm new here.
  8. That's why I am sticking to XP SP2.