xfifteen

• Last visited

Everything posted by xfifteen

1. Hello everyone! I just can't decide which dock I'll finally use. I'm currently indecisive between XWindowsDock 2.0, XWindowsDock 5.6 and Nexus Dock. The thing I'm missing in XWindowsDock 2, is the ability to at least minimize to the dock? The features of 2.02 on the homepage don't apply on mine either: there are no bouncing icons when I press on one or when Skype gets a message. XWindowsDock 5.6 has more function to me, but I have the same 'problem' with the fact that there's almost no way to get Skype or WLM notifications to bounce in the dock. That leaves me with Nexus Dock: there I have the taskbar available in the dock... but it isn't as beautiful as XW5.6 and doesn't include minimizing with the Genie-effect. Can anyone help me with the XW 2.0 part? Thanks xfifteen
  2. Hi! I'm on Windows 7, using XWindowsdock 5.6 (not 2.0 yet due to its current lack of some -favourite-functions). I've got no problem with the dock, except an error message which I can ignore. The real "problem" is that I can't minimize to the dock... And yes, I crossed it out in the options section. Is this typical for Win7 or am I the only one with the problem? Thanks! xfifteen
  3. Your English is fine There is an premade config somewhere here on this forum...
  4. Lol thanks for taking a piece of my screenshot That tab bar on top was in the Safari 4 beta, but has been removed in the real release. Apple said it's still the same system (if one tab crashes, you can still open the others), but it's back "like before" and doesn't longer look like Google Chrome anymore. Greetings xfifteen
  5. Hello! Try copying the language files in your Safari folder. Go to: C:\Program Files\Safari\Safari.resources\es.lproj Copy all the files Paste them (and replace the existing files) here: C:\Program Files\Safari\Safari.resources\en.lproj Tell me if it works:) I used to do this before to get the Norwegian Safari to work on my Dutch Windows. Greetings xfifteen
  6. To all Windows 7 users: disable GDI++ when using Safari 4, otherwise you'll notice that some letters just disappear or that some sites just look ugly You can adjust the font smoothing in the browser itself (in the options menu: choose MEDIUM). Greetings!
  7. I made a video of my desktop: it's Vista that I made look like Leopard... Got already some positive comments. The software and skins I used are in the description. http://xfifteen.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-may-desktop.html
  8. This normally already exists.. although I forgot which app it was...
  9. I'm using Antvir... Quite contented with it!
  10. This really looks interesting! Lol the wobbly effect is funny Personally, I won't use it all the time, but I'll still play with it a bit later ^^
  11. It's working fine here (Windows Vista) just a bit slow
  12. Ooh, in basic mode it could look nice indeed. I really don't like the Aero-look. (But I like to keep aero on, so I can customize other menus - and I like the window-appearing-effect ) And you're right about Office 2007; I just use alt+F4 to close or use the long button on the top-right to hide it. This is how my Firefox and Explorer look like: Greetings
  13. Yup, that's a very good list. I'm using most of it too, except for the visual style. I haven't found a realistic good VS yet for Vista. The best way to get your windows look like Mac, is by purchasing WindowBlinds (by Stardock).
  14. Idd, leftsider is a good solution. Bizzit, which theme are you using? (and is it XP?) Thanks
  15. Maybe try uninstalling Safari 3 first, or install it on another partition?
  16. Yeah, I can agree with that And although Safari uses 4x more RAM (200MB average here), it runs smooth and starts up faster than Firefox. So.. I'm happy with it. I hope they'll fix the bookmark problem for x64-users, like you DZGH_Operator
  17. hi, I'm using x86. (I guess you are using x64 then?) grts
  18. Hmm, odd... I'm on Vista now and I just added new bookmarks to my bookmark bar... What I also like is, when there's a star indicated on one of your top sites, it means that the site's been updated. This is handy to follow blogs, news sites or Facebook
  19. So it looks nice, has some nice features, but it uses 190MB RAM right now with only one tab open... (But... it is only a beta!)
  20. OH MY GOD! It's gorgeous !!! I'll try it NOW ! -------------------------------------------------------------------- Here are some screenshots of my Safari 4: ** TOP SITES: ** COVER FLOW BOOKMARKS ** ADVANCED HISTORY ** OPTIONS SCREEN ** NEW TABBING
  21. If you by any chance use Objectbar, just go to the General Options and tick off "hide movable menus from Explorer". Then, the address bar won't appear anymore.
  22. Matonga just added the beta-release today: see first posting I tested it, but it doesn't work here; probably because I'm using Vista? I get the error: "Access Violation at address 00449BD9 in module 'AppleMinMax.exe'. Read of address 00000004. But anyways, I'm still staying up-to-date on this! Thanks, xfifteen
  23. Normally those are warnings admins can give when you disobey the rules for example... btw, I like the design too now gj!
  24. Are you sure you have OBFont installed? (Or try changing the font in the configuration of the theme into another one, it might help.)
  25. I'm looking for the same thing... But finding a visual style for Vista is quite difficult.. I'm not satisfied with most styles, especially not VistaOSX'09 (sorry). Currently I'm just using sth very nice and neutral (not "Maccy" though): Transblack on deviantart.