xfifteen

• Last visited

Everything posted by xfifteen

1. yeah same here. Try to use this customized installer by ojalord: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showpost.ph...19&postcount=13
  2. I'm happy though iTunes 8 fits into the Vista interface, thanks to the new buttons, unlike safari...
  3. That skin site looks nice I've tried the Mac skin, but I still prefer the original I'll try the other skins later. This is how Google Chrome looks like on my pc: (it's xp, btw) I'm enjoying Chrome. I'm trying to get used to it... I like the nice overview of 'history' (ctrl+h) and also the cool animations when you download sth lol I'll try using this for a few days... Oh yeah: it doesn't support GDI++ though...
  4. I used Yahoo for a long time and liked the functions. But for two years now, some functions (like e-mail forwarding) have been moved to the paid version of it (if you register a new account). I'm using Windows Live now only because I could get a unique address and at the same time it's quite functional for me
  5. I don't have the newest Mac (I'm stuck on my old Mac OS 7.6.1 which lies in the basement), but I've already read the manual of a Macbook + Leopard and there are lots of interesting things to do. So yeah, explore your Mac to the deepest, find nice programs, test everything,... Enjoy your Mac! In the end, it is still a computer (as lostspyder said lol).
  6. Hey, thanks very much for the setup! This is really working great here It even makes my Firefox2 Safari-look look really perfect! (see screenshot) Now I still need to configure my Objectbar, because the font looks a little distorted now lol Thx again! xfifteen EDIT: I added a screenshot
  7. Greaaat wallpaper! I would make the apple logo just a little smaller, but that's just a minor remark. Good job!
  8. Rightclick on the dock -> Settings -> Behavior -> then uncheck "Show new applications" greetings!
  9. Yes I know that I mean that it doesn't always really take over the menus like "file", "edit", "view",... (like with Frefox, Safari, Adobe Flash,...) With Live Messenger it does change into "file",..., "contacts",... But apparently I've read the question wrong lol
  10. Idd... Unfortunately, Object Bar doesn't always take over the menus. The problem occurs with Firefox and there's also a bug when using Adobe Flash.
  11. I don't know if there are any Belgians on this forum, but: Mobistar (one of the three telecom operators) will announce the release date of the iPhone in Belgium on July 4th. Also the prices will probably be announced that day. Belgium is the only country in the first list that won't release the iPhone on July 11th. The release date will still be for this summer, though.
  12. Lost, CSI (NY and Las Vegas), AFV , American Dad, Family Guy, Late Night with Conan O'Brien and that's it... The Simpsons and Friends are aired every day, every week, every month, every year since 1995 here in Belgium and although they're great shows, you start getting tired of them sometimes (especially the like 100th re-run of The Simpsons lol)
  13. whoa, I haven't seen this thread yet Coverflow for windows would be very nice
  14. Are you sure you installed the Visual Basic redistributable? greets
  15. Can't seem to find a Safari skin for FF3 yet..
  16. [deleted message by xfifteen. Reason: doubleposting]
  17. How I did it now, is: - Desklets -> Add -> then you should select "PidlShortcut" and add it. Hope you find it! Greetings, _x15
  18. Wow, nice find! I haven't tested it, but it would be nice if there would be a free version. I'm afraid though how much RAM it'll use, compared to other docks...
  19. Yeah idd, the buttons are ugly, but it's something I'm using Firefox though, but Safari just works better.. lol
  20. I'm just notifying you all that this mod also works on the newest Safari 3.4 (currently only available via ADC). Just wondering if it's possible to move the buttons tot the left of the title bar? Anyways, thanks for the mods
  21. yeah, I'm also looking for one