jonatasjam

• Last visited

Everything posted by jonatasjam

1. copy "current" folder to "tools" folder, and remane to "default". after that. replace what you want. (same size recommended) open the config.txt that come with xskimaker, than create a name for the skin. save, than drag n' drop config.txt on xskinmaker icon. it should create a skin file. copy the file to xwd skins folder. than select it. hope it help. sorry my english btw.
  2. awesome! how do i choose the blue version?
  3. excellent wallpaper. but i cannot download. has a error. i don't know what is but... -------------------------------------------------------------------------- sorry my bad bad english
  4. well, i have created a "stack from explorer". the files are shortcuts. and they don't have the same name as the .exe to problem is the stack is showing the .exe name. i want to know how to rename. if it is possible. screen shot attached. sorry my english.
  5. hey man you can get it on rubenernesto leopardinspirat http://rubenernesto.deviantart.com/art/Leo...rat-XP-94418038. I hope I help you ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sorry my bad english
  6. Nice!! i like it so much. One question. Can you make a graphite version?