mvosx1094

• Last visited

About mvosx1094

• Birthday 01/20/1995

Contact Methods

• AIM
    mvflame1094

mvosx1094's Achievements

1. I would get GMail however I want to stick with my current Email address, since I use them to subscribe to sooo many services, @Matonga may u please help, your more knowledgeable in this field, as u being a developer for Windows & OS X, may ya help?
  2. Hello everyone, I've recently installed OS X, but before that I did an online chat with an Apple person (over the store site) and I asked if Mail.app can check AOL, Windows Hotmail, and Yahoo (regular). He said yup and I was like sweet! So when I get around to opening Mail, I set up my AOL account flawlessly, not so much the others. For using Live I found this plugin for Mail that let's me check my MSN account, though it won't delete the messages from the server and just come back as "new mail" which is like, ok wtf? The plugin I use the attached plugin for checking my Hotmail account. And for Yahoo I found something called MacFreePOPs. It says it supports Yahoo and it was on Apple's top downloads for Mail on it's download site so I got it. Though it says that, trying to add the account is like a pain in the a**, so if anyone can help that would be great! I have screenshots if ya want for more detailed info. Thankyou mvosx1094 - Michael httpmail_leopard_1.53.dmg.gz
  3. Dude this is great, hey may I use them to update my curosr pack (on my DA page, I have a pack of OS X cursor woth an assortment of different colors) my DA page is here
  4. Try RevoUninstaller (search in PCWorld.com) gt thr portable version. It's a HIGHLY recommended uninstaller that can make a restorepoint before Uninstall and delete registry keys of the app and left over files and your HardDrive
  5. ya click the user's name and select, Send Message. Also i would like it if i have those icons plz
  6. I might give a try, will be good for my iPhone and my PC Notebook (and maybe my future MacBook Pro)
  7. Dang. So what ur saying is the only chat apps that can have vid/mic conferencing is Live, AIM, & iChat?
  8. Y Digsby? how is it? Does it meet the questions I asked on the first post?
  9. Um, thxn fro the info I guess? And I only asked 'cause I thought that if u screwed up just once it'll f**k up the Comp so hard. But nvm that, if Miranda doesn;t have conferencing then its a no go for me. Thnx KAWSquared, for the info
  10. Hello AqiaCommunity. I'm a along tim AIM user. So I even used up to 6.9BETA2. Though on my system, on occasions when I have both XWD and AIM open I get the deadly BSOD! SO i've heard of Miranda IM. Though I'm a bit lost, I don't know much about it. Does it support multiChats? Does it have VideoConferencing? And can anyone tell me how to install correctly then customize it to give it the best Leopard iChat interface? Thnx to all of you who help. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Second topic: Can anyone recommend good screen recording Apps (prefer good free ones)? Would like that very much (Please reply to first topic mostly, and if ya can, the second one)
  11. It's not that I won't try it, it's just that I can't try it. I'm 14, so I still have my dad around me. He purchased Norton 09 so we can both use 'em. He'll get severely pissed if I didn't use it and make him waste money when there's a cheaper version available for just one licensee instead of 3. Plus I'm happy with Norton, even, and when, I get a Mac; even though it's so far virus free, I'll use Norton for that "I'M A FREAKING BEAST" kinda security
  12. Look guy. The new version I use (Internet Sceurity 09) is not much or a resource hog on my PC. Infact it's better that compared to 08. So I'll still keep it
  13. What I'm gonna do is install then reinstall Norton. Then see what happens. This will be my PlanB, thnx sccissorhands
  14. Um, with TuneUp utilities there's an option that it can add the Copy/Move To Folder option in the context menu. However I want to know whats the exact registry location 'cause this happened. I guess my Norton 09 did a pulse update and now when I rightclick on file/folder the menu uses the system colors and shows the Norton icon where it says "Scan this file/folder". This wasn't like this the day before so it HAS to be Norton. If anyone knows how to fix this issue I'm having plz help? Here's an image of what I mean . Please anyone help in anyway they can Re-Titled - thanks mps69 problem.bmp
  15. Um yes it can work with Windows I believe. All you need is to purchase one of the 4 adapters Apple made. MiniDVI-DVI, [MiniDVI - VGA (idk about that one)], MiniDisplay-DVI, and MiniDisplay-VGA.