• Last visited

About vhanla

• Birthday 09/01/1985

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://codigobit.info

Profile Information

vhanla's Achievements

1. Here is an update of this app (thanks to Vigil for handing me out his source code) Photobooth for Windows 7 Up until now I decided to update it for Windows 7. New features: - Support for Windows 7 win-tab (Flip3D) - Added a shadow border - Replaced WebBrowser (IE Component) with Flash OCX Requirements: - Latest Adobe Flash Activex installed (that one for Internet Explorer not for Firefox, Opera or any other browser) - Some patience NOTE: Video recording is not supported and will not unless the original author (Karthik Tharavaad) updates its work. Get it here: Photobooth 4W7 Mirror: at Deviantart Hope you like it
  2. This is a code-snippet in Delphi that enumerates windows. function EnumWindowsFunc(wHandle:THandle; List:TStringList):boolean; stdcall; var caption: array[0..256]of char; dwStyle,dwexStyle: longint; begin dwStyle:=GetWindowLongPtr(wHandle,GWL_STYLE); dwexStyle:=GetWindowLongPtr(wHandle,GWL_EXSTYLE); if (dwStyle and WS_VISIBLE = WS_VISIBLE) and (GetWindowText(wHandle,caption,sizeof(caption)-1)<>0) and (GetParent(wHandle)=0) and (whandle<>application.Handle){exclude me} then begin if (dwexStyle and WS_EX_APPWINDOW=WS_EX_APPWINDOW) and (GetWindow(wHandle,GW_OWNER)=whandle) then List.Add(caption) else if (dwexStyle and WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW =0 ) and (GetWindow(wHandle,GW_OWNER)=0) then List.Add(caption); end; result:=true; end; I guess TaskSwitchXP has something similar in its source code http://www.ntwind.com/software/taskswitchxp/download.html Maybe it can be implemented on XWindowsDock so it can list only those apps that are shown in the taskbar. Because, XWindowsDock list those apps that lays, for example, in systray. Or those that aren't shown in the taskbar, like : - Windows Desktop Gadgets - Switcher (a macosx expose clone for Windows Vista/7) - Win+Tab sometimes is listed too (Windows Manager) BTW: I'm still trying to port my old docklets
  3. Plugin Manager reads installation path from registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\XWindows Dock_is1\ A string value contains InstallLocation, there you must change it to your current XWindowsDock path. However, if you are trying to use it as a portable app, at least you need to create that entry into windows registry. Specially if you're not planning to install it, because the installation creates those entries in the windows registry. Create a file with extension .reg and fill it with this text Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\XWindows Dock_is1] "InstallLocation"="X:\\XWindowsDock\\" Change InstallLocation to the correct XWindowsDock path [ALTERNATIVE] Well, to automate it and instead of editing the path, maybe this batch file could help, just create a file with extension either .bat o .cmd in the XWD folder with the following text: @echo Installing into registry for this path: %CD% SET _xwd=%CD% SET _xwdpath=%_xwd:\=\\% echo %_xwdpath% (@echo Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 echo. @echo [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\XWindows Dock_is1] @echo "InstallLocation"="%_xwdpath%")> Register.reg regedit.exe /s %CD%\Register.reg del Register.reg This will create the .reg file and merge. And there it is, only a double click on the new batch file will update the windows registry. However, LOCAL_MACHINE path requires Admin rights if I'm not wrong.
  4. Wow!, this is awesome, thanks BOBAH13 Question: Is there any way to blacklist running apps? 'cause it is showing the Windows Desktop Gadgets which is not shown in the Windows taskbar, Switcher and others. Other than that, I'm enjoying this great dock. BTW: I'm reading the API, I hope I will start porting some of my old docklets for XWindowsDock 5.6+ Best regards!.
  5. Since I installed Flash Player 10.1 beta it didn't work the OCX (Activex) with this application. But yesterday Adobe Labs published a new version (10.1 beta 3) which seems it fixes the OCX failure, and now I'm using it again. http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/
  6. This is pure gold, I just want to say, awesome. Congrats and best regards.
  7. Yeah, OpenGL is very slow on Win7, I was trying to continu with my projects based on that and they are very slow, and also I don't know why Aero deactivates while running those OpenGL apps. At least that was my experience on Win7.
  8. I happy to read this post. XWD II I can't wait to see the first pre-alpha, beta or even source code Best Regards!
  9. There is the older versions link in the first post, you can find in those files a previous Hook DLL.dll file. However, we don't know if they are 100% compatible, the only one who knows that is Komalo.
  10. Thanks, Komalo, good job. . . . However.... I don't know if it happens to you guys too AVG Free says "Hook DLL.dll" is a Trojan Backdoor Generic11.AJFF So, I just used Hook DLL.dll from version 0.2 and works until now.
  11. Wow! You are impressive. Maybe you should change the license to a proper one, a software related one like GPL, Mozilla, MIT, etc... because I guess Creative Commons is mainly for non software, I mean, songs, poetry, drawing, articles, etc... correct me if I'm wrong. And each source code file must be referenced to the license. I wish I could help, but since I'm still learning I guess I won't do much. However, I will try as much as I can. Regards!
  12. Finally, I could compile it I'm so excited, thanks again. However, I removed Parameters.pas because it uses a TXPanelMenu and TXPanel component which I couldn't find.
  13. Oh man!! This is great, I can't believe it... thanks so much
  14. No luck here, maybe I need to install codecs or something else. It is an empty Windows 7, no programs yet... I'm back with XP
  15. Now I updated my video card driver, because I was using the default VGA driver but, it has the same error. I thought "anyway... I can use FingerXP " but it also has a kernelbase.dll fault, maybe "XP" letters are there for some reason... he he