AthleticTrainer1981

• Last visited

Contact Methods

• AIM
    athletictrnr1981
  • Website URL
    http://

AthleticTrainer1981's Achievements

1. Where can I get more themes at? Can I use the ones from the snapshot program? And how come the Sept. timebomb? And Andrew_....You are the man. You have no idea how long I have waited for this.
  2. I am talking about a pc version. Completely forgot that mac actually runs on intel now.
  3. Is there an x86 version of snapshooter or an equalivant program that would allow me to use the awesome backgrounds made for snapshooter?
  4. it was for the one of the photo frame called 'photo border' from mdc
  5. there is a graphic that is used for thubnail previews a lot on forums. It is a photo thumbnail preview....hopefully someone knows what I am talking about. All the links I can find to it point me over to: http://www.macthemesforums.net/viewtopic.php?p=2483#2483 But the actual d/l link is dead. Anyone have a working link to it?
  6. any chance you are looking for some help with the irc room?
  7. I find it very amusing....the teaser he put out has captured my excitement and I can't wait for more.
  8. ObjectDock 1.2 has been released. ObjectDock is a freeware program for Microsoft Windows XP/2000 that lets users have a highly customizable dock on their desktop. ObjectDock can respond to mouse-over events with zooming and now in v1.2 with new effects such as gentle rocking and glowing. ObjectDock 1.2 also includes a completely redesigned icon zooming system to provide much smoother looking mouse-over effects. Stardock also makes ObjectDock Plus which adds the ability to create tabbed docks, supports the Windows system tray (system tray items can appear in a tab or as a dock for instance), taskbar grouping, multiple docks, Version 1.2: Change Log Three new mouse-over effects are now available for non-tabbed docks! Effects include Swing, Gentle Rock, and Afterglow. Let us know which you love the best, as we're experimenting with more for the future. You can configure the duration and magnitude of the effects (Rock and glow are only available in Plus). * New smoothness setting is now available for the zooming effect! Combines the ultra-fast mouseover animation with gradual entry/exit animation. * Redesigned "Appearance Tweaks" properties tab for zooming docks. * Settings "Backup" system in case of crashes rewritten, strengthened. * Added options to temporarily disable Docklets (for troubleshooting). Look in the Advanced options (Plus) or in the Dock Contents tab (Free). * Fixed jumpy zoom-animation when dragging within a zooming dock. * Fixed error message on startup for users with no C:. * Fixed issue wherein upon exiting a zooming dock, if the cursor passes over an item's title the dock would take a step in the reverse direction. * Fixed issue wherein the dock animation could get stuck in the "zoomed" position after the cursor has left the dock. * Fixed conflict between IconPackager 3 and ObjectDock, which prevented dragging of icons, and at times would prevent program from loading. IconPackager 3.0a also corrects this. * Adjusting the tab alignment will now take effect immediately. Objectdock home page is Link Screenshot: Standard Dock Screenshot: Tabbed Dock Screenshot: Fly-Out Menus More Info: Objectdock Media Guide
  9. Thanks....I didn't read all of the posts very carefully. Its nice that Apple sent them the c/d order but I would have loved for them to really have stopped it because of us.
  10. Thought I would let people know that I forwarded this on to Stardock also as I can tell that the screenshot looks to be using objectbar and possibly objectdock and desktopx. Since it also looks to be using danimators ichat skin, that probably means it uses trillian, so they should be contacted also. Also konfab. should notifed also. EDIT: Store is offline as of now.
  11. Neither have I had any problem with it. What I have heard is if you have the IP package called 'blue curve' installed, delete it and a lot of the problems go away. I must say that IP 3 is looking nice. The drag and drop feature is working nicely and the package builder is a nice improvement over v2. For those that are having problems, unistall and to a complete re-install.
  12. Nah that's not it as I have used this Fx theme before. It's actually from the Fx theme and I have NO idea how do change it....thought maybe someone knows how to do that?
  13. I like the sunken aqua graphite theme but I can't read the text on the tabs.....any advice on how to change it?
  14. I understand that and I do like it but I just am not a fan of an apple on a windows machine. With KoL's tiger port he has a winflag and it fits great......just wondering with Xero could do one also? It would really make this look perfect.
  15. Absolutly great theme.....I love it. Just one suggestion, any chance of a winflag substyle? And does anyone have a good complete firefox skin to go with this?