JohnLocke

• Last visited

About JohnLocke

• Birthday 12/12/1991

JohnLocke's Achievements

1. It seems I have a bigger problem than this. I once tried reinstalling all of AveDesk not too long ago, and I suppose something went wrong. I clicked "Unregister" to remove the associated files, but it seems they did not successfully unassociate themselves. Now, no matter what I do, I can't load any AveDesk installer packages. That's a problem in itself, is it not?
  2. As the title suggests, avetunes won't show my album artwork, even though it works perfectly in iTunes. Anybody know where the problem lies, or how it can be fixed? I know this is a stupid thing, and can probably be solved easily, but I haven't found anything anywhere. But thanks anyway.
  3. Is there any way I can make an image a desklet that I can drag around and such. Pretty much what PidlShortcut does, except that allows more than .png and .ico, and will display them as the fullsize images.
  4. Does anyone have this without all the stuff in it? Empty?
  5. Sorry if I happen to be coming off as a rookie to this, but I've recently downloaded Avedesk for my Vista PC, and have gotten the jist of it, including creating PIDLShortcuts. Now, all I want is a more in-depth guide of how to make PIDLShortcuts look more like OS X Leopard icons (fonts, sizes, which icons, etc.) I've been looking around, but really haven't found one real good concise place for answers (though don't take that out of context, this website is incredible, along with everyone who contributes to it). Thanks in advance for your help. I appreciate it greatly.