T3N0R10

• Last visited

Everything posted by T3N0R10

1. no manches wey, ni q fuera tan facil acer todos esos clones, busca en los forums porq ahi ai unos q otros d los q quieres
  2. but i cant do it if its a folder
  3. creo q los agarrarias mas rapido si lo pones en ingles wey
  4. can somebody tell me if it is possible to change the icons inside the stack?
  5. just click ADD.... but i remember having a problem like this, where i could not get the desklet to show is was there but no showing....... just download the latest version and that should solve the problem
  6. Im using MacSwitch by Landvermesser i believe
  7. this is clearly my fake leopard
  8. wey si es real? o nel? namas quiero saber?
  9. how do i put custom icons on folders inside the stack?
  10. alright man i dint know it was against the rules speaking spanish....... oh iPxndx i saw the other thread about ilife is it real? o namas quieres engaƱar estoy gringos lol
  11. oral3z, no y0 p3nsaba q 3ra nadamas 3l wmp p3ro ac3 q todo s3a transpar3nt3 y ps mi compu no 3s tan chingona so m3jor asi lol
  12. hey wey es transparente tu wmp o es una ilucion optika pa q pareska? se ve chido d todos modos compa
  13. American me, 187, Blvd Nights, Born in East LA, Splinter, Blood in Blood out, My family/mi familia,,,,,,,,,,,
  14. yea but i dont really like it, because if i have applied icons for the folder the stack feature on xwd wont show them
  15. does this work with Xwindows Dock?
  16. hi, i've been having problems installing themes onto the dock, I put the skins on the SKINS folder but they dont appear on the drop box, not even if i restart the dock or if i click refresh. what am i doin wrong? also in the stack docklet i have put a folder to appear in the stack and in that folder i have more folders and i have applied icons to those folder but the icons dont appear in the stack..... ------------- got it workin...... but i still have the problem with the stack
  17. hey how did you get that weather thing....is it on avedesk? nvm fount it.... and for the Recycle Bin do you want on like the Mac trash icon? or completely metallic?
  18. mine stands for my last name ....Tenorio
  19. first leave it so the battery is empty, then try charging it with the wall charger
  20. i opened iTunesLocalized.dll with resource hacker and in the dialog menu i got a a bunch of folders and on them i could change lots of things on itunes but what got my attention were some numbers that i believe is the code for the background color..... can anyonw confirm this?
  21. hey is there any way to insert this into the explorer? so when i look into a folder with pictures i can select the flying cow view ????