pedromonge

• Last visited

Profile Information

pedromonge's Achievements

1. Hmm... this is weird. I made a skin before and it worked... now it says error gdi++ when I try to load my skin. Any tips?
  2. I cant understand your english. Can you please elaborate, add step by step details... SCRATCH THAT! I did it. Thanks alot dude!
  3. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION? I made all my images, put them in the same folder as the Skin Maker thing, It didn't make a file... Where is the file at?
  4. Uhh, I made all the Images and Stuff for my dock. I ran the skincompiler, now wheres my skin saved to? I cant find it...
  5. This dock is very promising. Please, please, keep up the good work. I especially love how it shows the little bubble thing behind the name!
  6. wow... who would pay for an email service... o_o especially when there's a free and better service called Gmail. It's like some companies only care about money nowadays... next thing you know we'll be paying for Yahoo! Widgets.
  7. whoa! This dock is cool! edit: Great skin schrom! how did you make it? edit2: the icons look funky. They need some work. I would also like if you could add a right click menu to the recycling bin, and finally... make the icons poof instead of creating a shortcut, or at least add an option.
  8. thanks for the wallpaper and icon! It looks like he did copy, but changed the earths position. Be more original, kay?
  9. You can fully uninstall Vista OSX when version comes around in (approximately) 3 weeks, according to patrickgs deviantart journal.
  10. If you didn't delete any important files, just the shortcuts off the dock, all you have to do is right click --> Add Items --> Dock Settings. If you did delete any important files all you have to do is uninstall Rocket Dock and the reinstall it.