capili

• Last visited

Everything posted by capili

1. there should be an option to set separators on a dock to only appear when there are things on both sides of it... like when adding a separator, you could put it in its hypothetical place and it would only stay there if there are icons or minimized windows on the side of it, then when you open the windows, the separator discreetly disappears... and vice versa
  2. I have a problem, its really weird... before in v 5.2.3 (or something like that) reflection was working... i hadnt updated in a while so i decided to check and wow! yay, 5.6..... i deleted the whole xwindowsdock directory but winhook.dll was left and was denied... i just install over... no luck on reflection or screen reservetion and i got that error message on first start... i deleted it again... winhook.dll dissapeared and i did two other installs with no results... same error, no screen reservation, no reflection sleep.gif... another clean install... after running CCleaner got rid of the error... the screen reservation is working... window reflection too, but still no icon reflection... ohmy.gif what now? (edit) stack themes seems to be having a difficult time applying... (images) the folder themes only change if i change the stack icon and the stack labels dont change (they are supposed to change to black/white) (they are still siver/black) the grid theme doesn't change, I'm using the iLeapord theme... not sure if he included stack themes... although he did before... yes it is the 5.6 version (edit) upun restart of my laptop, i got the appliction error... still no reflection... Dell Latitude d410 Pentium M 1.73gigahertz processor Intel®graphics .99 Gigs of RAM Windows XP 2000 Home Edition P.S. A seperator should only appear if there are objects on both side of it... it's irritating...it should be addressed in the future P.P.S. bug that has needed to be addressed for a while now... the reflection of windows stay on the dock after you close or minimize a window until you hover over the dock P.P.P.S X Windows Dock has the same bug as object dock where when you reserve the edge of the screen, it screws up the wallpaper (resetting the reserved area is a temporary fix) (just like object dock)
  3. I have a problem, its really weird... before in v 5.2.3 (or something like that) reflection was working... i hadnt updated in a while so i decided to check and wow! yay, 5.6..... i deleted the whole xwindowsdock directory but winhook.dll was left and was denied... i just install over... no luck on reflection or screen reservetion and i got that error message on first start... i deleted it again... winhook.dll dissapeared and i did two other installs with no results... same error, no screen reservation, no reflection ... another clean install... after running CCleaner got rid of the error... the screen reservation is working... window reflection too, but still no icon reflection... what now? (edit) stack themes seems to be having a difficult time applying... (images) the folder themes only change if i change the stack icon and the stack labels dont change (they are supposed to change to black/white) (they are still siver/black) the grid theme doesn't change, I'm using the iLeapord theme... not sure if he included stack themes... although he did before... yes it is the 5.6 version (edit) upun restart of my laptop, i got the appliction error... still no reflection... Dell Latitude d410 Pentium M 1.73gigahertz processor Intel®graphics .99 Gigs of RAM Windows XP 2000 Home Edition P.S. A seperator should only appear if there are objects on both side of it... it's irritating...it should be addressed in the future P.P.S. bug that has needed to be addressed for a while now... the reflection of windows stay on the dock after you close or minimize a window until you hover over the dock P.P.P.S X Windows Dock has the same bug as object dock where when you reserve the edge of the screen, it screws up the wallpaper (resetting the reserved area is a temporary fix) (just like object dock)