Kittierocker

• Last visited

Everything posted by Kittierocker

1. yea ima cut down on the pictures cuz im using to many effects so ima just use a gallery view
  2. i think i found something like bootcamp for windows. Not completely sure Click EET!
  3. yay can't wait i have a website if u would like to use it to host the file if u need it
  4. im not sure :/ if it is that suxs ... i really want to have a mac like pc...well till i work and stuff lol
  5. thats what i just thought but i can run things like iLife... the old ones like 4.0 or something like that?
  6. Well i came across this website and im not completly sure what its saying but is it saying that i can run Mac on my PC??? here's the site that shows how to do it is This One! it would be so tight if i could run mac on my pc
  7. well i just got this Targus USB Bluetooth for my desktop and well i installed it and everything went fine but then i clicked the icon to open my Bluetooth places and it wouldn't open?? the only thing that happens when i click it is that Explorer.exe shuts down and tells me an error occurred and i need to send a report?!?!.... anyone know what is happening???
  8. oh really but does it load and stuff??? like does it go into the site???
  9. hmm nice but i cant change the icons and i read the icon txt but i got NOTHIN out of it just a bunch of how the icons were made
  10. Well ive been tring to make a Kittie Fan Site and ive been using the old HTML looks but now i got Macromedia Flash CS3 and i got a flash template and i tried to upload it to my host which is Webs.com, and well i uploaded it but on my screen it just stays on the loading page Click EET!! does anyopne browser get past this??? but im not sure if webs supports flash sites... so does anyone know of a free website hosting site that allows flash uploads???
  11. well that suks :'( i dont have vista i have xp
  12. WEll i was wondering if anyone has come up with or knows of a dashboard clone for windows... ive tried yahoo widgets but its not the same and also tried avedesk and its not the same lol
  13. omg yes! lol i mean i have objectbar but ugh its mostly for show and i cant edit raats leopard theme so yea i would love to see if i could use rosie
  14. thnxz ;0) and lol its not even a Puma its a Cheetah hehe but yea its koo though ....but ugh it has no usb ports and its dual booting [guessing what its doin] both 9.2.2 and 10.0.4 and the cd drive works on the 9.2.2 but it dosnt work on 10.0.4
  15. hahahahahaha yea lol hey it was 20 dollas XD and it works too
  16. Well i went to the swapmeet today right... and well i saw a guy selling a Mac powerbook G3 with i think Puma cuz its 10.0.4... well i want to know how to get it to become a Leopard or atleast a tiger can someone tell me???????????????
  17. Well my dad just bought a HP Mini 110 from my uncle for i think it was like $200 right but it doesnt have a battery cuz my little cuzin lost it... so does anyone know where i could find one for cheap, like are they sold at best buy or something cuz i dont know much about laptops... anyone know?
  18. hi do u need direct x 9.0?? or can it work with out it?
  19. looks good to bad i cant use it :/ this doesnt work on sp2 hu? cuz i tried opening the setup and it gets through all the steps then at step 8 an error pops upo sayng the system is too old and stuff..
  20. wow its way more stable than the previous versions love it but i dont get any menus though it just says the app name will the menus be sinkable like in objectbar???
  21. how slow is ur internet is it like dial up or????? i wanna know cuz i wanna get it cut im really interested in the cut copy paste plus the bluetooth so know i can use one to call instead of using my dang Chocolate ugly as fone hehe
  22. OMFG! i want it but i dont have fast internet :'( does anyone know how many MB or GB it is????
  23. lol what i meant was can it make like the traffic lights go on the left side with a skin if i make one?
  24. i tried searchspy didnt really like it i think macsearch is better
  25. hmm well ive tried vista and its so UNSTABLE my cuzin had one a dell laptop running vista and she took real good care of it but it just started messing up by itself like explorer would close by itself and at school we have vista ughhhhhh so hard to finish work when the computer crashes alot....