Kittierocker

• Last visited

Everything posted by Kittierocker

1. oh hey matonga i was wondering if in the way way future you could make a sort of exclusion list for programs that i dont want to be skined for ex. Office 2007, safari lol
  2. yea thats what i ment lol the right click menus i know u can do it with WB like this http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=51509 but i dont want to use wb i kinda hate Stardock programs their.. uhhh annoying
  3. well i want to have a almost perfect leopard XP lol well anyways i was wondering if there is an application that gives the submenus [im not talking about the Finderbar NO!! hehe] but what im talkin bout is when you right click anything that submenus i think its in shell32.dll but im not sure so if i could get pointed in the right direction that would b Azum!!! XD
  4. yea i noticed that too and i got a "Violation of blah blah blah..." when i had it start up with the computer but once i restarted the program it was fine i think theres like a start up prob. well atleast 4 me other than that great work
  5. WOW! amazing i just tried it and it looks Good especially with the Leopard XP theme just a lil bit of bugs but this is way better that truetrancperency
  6. lol yea i guess it would b mest up if someone hacked someone elses app but hopefully someone creates one similar but without the bugs i would love to do it cept i dont know how to make apps ='(
  7. wow the leopard skin iz amazing i think this is an amazing app but its still needs alot of work but i love it cuz it hides the menus but its kinda buggy cuz when i minimize to my dock [xwindows dock] the whole program freezes and i gatta shut the comp off but still great app s someone should keep it going cuz the creator probably isnt going to and he had a great idea
  8. wow amazing! i dont really use webcams but when i do ima use this forsure
  9. well im not sure if someone posted this so sry if they did [ i didnt see thought but] i would love to have the dock be able to position on the left or the right of the screen like on the real mac and object dock etc. oh and better screen refelction cuz right now its not the best hehe but other than that i think this dock is THE BEST!! XD
  10. OMFG! this is amazing cant wait till its out XD great work matonga finally i can get rid of Truetransparency
  11. hi how did u get ur explorer icons like the apps and the wallpapers to be in that order in a sideways u know wat i mean? but really good work XD but like Yorkey said a better skin will be better but bravo (^.^)
  12. recently i have been noticing that explorer has been going really slow its ok speed i get things done but it started rebooting itself and a message would appear saying that DEP has closed windows explorer so that it could keep it safe... then i ran an AVG scan of it and it said it was infect with "Adware Generic.TSF" i tried to put it in the AVG vault but it didnt work but when i ran the scan it put 3 adware bugs in the vault but not the explorer one and right now i have used AVG 8.0, Norton Antivirus, Webroot, and Ad-aware but none have worked to remove it so can some one help me cuz if this ****s up my comp i have no money for a new one rite now lol oh and its Windows XP
  13. well this is my screen shot my first ever on this site so this is a big thing for me XD well its simple yet elegant i guess i just love the background its really kool and sexy cuz i love me my housewives Theme:Leopard XP by Nobodyuse and his Truetransparency edited by me Dock:xWindows Dock V. 5.2.3 i dont like the new one its nice but i just got use to the old version Finder:Finger XP by mantoga a brilliant finder with built in cover flow any questions just ask i dont mind
  14. wow thanks this is kool and its kinda self explanatory the way it is oh and any chance on a .ini that will edit Shared or devices it would make me so HAPPY *_* lol oh and i dont know if someone posted this b4 but i found a problem that icons that have been manually changed arnt visible they just appear as a blank mac application if ihas been posted my bad hehe XD
  15. Safari for me XD i use it on my XP and i just love it cuz Internet Explorer ughh it freezes and Firefox is okeii but i dont like it alot i prefer safari
  16. i HATE WINDOWS!!!!!!!! its to BUGGY,] to UGLY!!!, and to SLOW!!! just because i dont have any money right now but if i did i would have a MAC!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ i love their looks, their system, but most of all how they look so Elegant in white!! XD but once i get my Mac [when i get money] ima through my fu**in Windows [eMachines] out my fu**ing Window lol hehe
  17. okeii i did it here is the .txt registinfo.txt
  18. wow this would be amazing if its true XD another step closer to my mac like pc hehe
  19. how do i file/ export them??? oh and i can see ur like really good with comps and stuff do u know of a way to reset all my folder icons to their original form cuz i changed some one by one but i want them back to their original folder icon this i think would help the program too
  20. this is amazing but im having a problem i think its my computer though okey its cuz i have no shared documents i guess cuz they dont pop up on the shered area on the program and this i know is my doing cuz alot of the applications and folders are viewed as an application the white with the one blue close button is there anyway to fix this... is it cuz im using icontweaker???
  21. what would make this better is the menus they look pretty plane and they should look more animated
  22. how exactly do u get this to work.... im kinda stupid so i wouldent know hehe
  23. lol u guys r thinking of objectdock and im talkin bout object BAR