shadyblues13

• Last visited

Everything posted by shadyblues13

1. I have a mac, and I have Windows 7 on my mac. The only customization I want it font changes. And visual styles. Which seem non existent so far.
  2. on the final version of Windows 7. Windows 7 Enterprise Release Version Your application makes the explorer cease to be seen, it doesn't have any affect desired. Rumor Crashed. If you want a version number of my Windows let me know....
  3. Those are tiger stoplights... Leopard stoplights are these -> http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x86/MsS...ng?t=1240631855 Not the aqua things from tiger
  4. CLICKEZ for DeviantArt Information on Deviant Art
  5. wow kaws u love messing with peoples heads...
  6. Search for the ultimate leopard xp.. it has an ok list.
  7. CLICK PICTURE Theme: VeriEasy Font: Comfortaa.dfont (Pm it's okay with the author if I share) Dock: Auratus Pretiosa avec Float Ocean Indicators Icons: XIII
  8. If you are really flustered just tell me the dock and I will do it for you on my mac. Hmmm. I don't have candy bar, and the superdocker site doesn't have it so nvm from this mac buddy but any other dock you want from superdocker.com I can send to you ha. If you send me an E-Mail here, then from now on I will be your buddy and extract them for you. Upload on megaupload, and send . shadyblues13@gmail.com
  9. Hello. I love this theme. Shame that it's not for mac lol.
  10. yeah truetransparency actually doesn't add transparency, I like it better than leftsider...
  11. Answering to the actual thread title, I think that google needs to create a clean operating system that requires little memory and is compatible with applications and games in windows and stuff from mac too. Which isn't possible, but we didn't think that google would ever know every site, as of yet it does.
  12. Can someone peice together the best font collection again? All links after constant lurking are dead. Um woops.
  13. This is a formal request for someone to reupload the whole pack again?
  14. oh I thought it was just me and I was like oh no... I love macthemes, bh2 i've seen how active u are there haha.
  15. Vista Home Basic costs $200 not including shipping. But I want a better version and the next version up from that is $3OO
  16. It is giving me 403 forbiden error page, but im a member, and i have used 2 different internet conections to try and get passed this, this morning it didn't even load. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
  17. startbar button is wrong, it's darker, I would know I'm in OSX
  18. I have a mac and wish vista didnt cost 300 dollars a copy. that way I could mess with it.
  19. Alot of people on here have amazing desktops, but no matter how amazing they are, no one has ever succesfully themed the menu's in xp or vista to match up to the simple attractive and clean white ones a mac has, I have not missed anything from windows except for the sheer number of visual styles release that I could make my computer something from my own imagination, but with an ability to create custom menu shapes and menu's that match up to or emulate leopards closely, would perhaps be, the coolest thing I've found from this website, that is if only such an app existed, and to my knowledge, and lurking, it doesnt't, but if that were to be release the owner could charge 5 dollars for it, and I'm sure people would by it multiple times for every computer they own, please someone, build this app.
  20. How about I already unzipped it, I'm on a mac so I need an app to extract the images from the .ip file.
  21. Yeah no. I'm on a leopard, the borders need to be remove on the titlebar, the dock is venom, which I have in leopard , then the icons should have been bigger, there should be no psaces in the sidebar, there needed to be XWD in that screenshot, and Iconpackager would have helper, Windows Blinds was buggy on my computer and the start bar always looks so bad. Even worse are the right click menu's and fonts (Lol those are horrible on Windows)
  22. Although I have not updated this in a while you might want to consider my text smoothing and my TrueTransparency suggestions in this forum: http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/index.php?s...ltimate+leopard although if I had changed a few more icons, got XWD and decreased the borders and found a tad better font I would have had leopard right on, BTW I love my mac but I despise safari.
  23. Windows right click menu's need to be redone, they are so so so so so terrible, I hope cairo developers realize that, I am on a Mac and Windows will be hard to go back to.
  24. Heck no. I'm on a mac, no security. So slow, shiretoko all the way, cause I modified the about:config to allow all addons to be installed reguardless of requirements, and it's beast. Expecially the remove any element thingy, makes adds go away forever, no joke. If i find something annoying I can remove it. Like the warning work in progress bar. Ha. I have an IE compatability thing for firefox, so websites think im on windows... .