One Lump Sum

• Last visited

Everything posted by One Lump Sum

1. Thought I'd share a couple pics of the mess I had last week. I rarely have less than 6 machines at my house at a time, but last week was crazy, because I had 2 extra PCs and 1 extra laptop. Needless to say, my girl wasn't happy, because for the time being, I had to put the computer desk in the bedroom. LoL. The smaller silver Dell Inspiron Laptop and the silver Inspiron Desktop are mine. The black Dell Desktop and Gateway laptop are repairs for friends. The HP Media Center Desktop is a repair for my cousin, and the opened up Emachine is a rebuild I hope to sell soon. Epson printer, 3 1TB Western Digital HD's, 2 Dynex Wireless Cards (Internet connection is in the living room) running off Belkin Router, and not pictured are another Emachine rebuild and an IBM Lenovo Thinkpad I need to replace the backlight in to sell.
  2. Could you tell me where to get that clock you use in the lower left corner of screenshot??
  3. @ Matonga, Thanx, I was able to get Findexer working. Having the same problems with folders opening in another window, even when the bar is closed like ppihus stated. I hope these bugs get fixed, I've been looking forward to using this App. One last thing, it would be extremely awesome if somehow it functioned with QTTabs, like middle clicking a link will open window in a tab.
  4. You have any idea why I'm getting the error?? I'd like to use this.
  5. Help Please!! I've been wanting to use this app for a while, but have been on Vista. I d/l it today, read the instructions, and have downloaded the required MS Runtime libraries from the link. Still get an error when trying to install, even with "run as admin". The error is "The module "FindeXer.DLL" was loaded but the call to DLLRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80070005" I really would like to get this running.
  6. Hello All, Just seen this today and decided to give it a run. 1st impression is very nice, lots of potential. Couple issues I'm having though, for some reason the dock keeps crashing Internet Explorer. I have to exit the dock to get it to work. Secondly, If I am using the minimized windows option, it will not restore a maximized window, it will convert to the original window size. Still playing around with it, I'll keep checking here for updates. By the way, Awesome skins!! I've been reading on how to make your own, would it be possible to convert my 400+ ObjectDock skins to work for this??