Aceofspades

• Last visited

About Aceofspades

• Birthday 01/07/1989

Aceofspades's Achievements

1. HAI I HAZ BEEN LEECHIN OFF DIS FORUM FO 2 YEAS! LMAO, kidding. Soooo... WZZUP BIATCHES?
  2. There's only one explanation, my friend: •NOOBS! DUN DUN DUNNN!!!
  3. Lmao? I'd seriously like to trick some n00bs with this skin. I mean, those kiddies will fall for ANYTHING these days. "OH EM GEE GUYZ CHECK DIS OUT! I GOTZ A NEW OS SO KEWL! PEAR! with the poke, and the man, and the thing were the guy comes out and the abablablaababla..." "OMHGOMHGOMHG IM SO JEALUOZ. WERE KAN I GET PAER?" "You can't. I made it."
  4. I know what a crack was... I just thought Stardock would be as dumb as Rarlabs and not, yeah you'll get me. (if you've used WinRar) Family Channel? The skin is supposed to be a joke, I really think it's funny. I'll go send Macintosh support and email, enclosing this message, "Hey, look at this! I got the latest version of Pear OS X Tasty! And guess what: IT'S FREE. TAKE THAT, MACINTOSH. I GOTZ SOMETHIN BETTUR THAN MACZ." LMAO
  5. I don't know, I just thought it would be something hilarious. Also can be seen on the TV show, "iCarly" on the Nickelodeon channel. It's just basically Mac, except a few different colors and the pear icon. I don't know if you guys could make this, just a question. Oh, and one more thing... Once the 30 day trial expires on WindowBlinds will there be some way to bypass it? I mean, I personally don't feel like hacking the damned program now... and I never plan on buying this crap. ACE EDIT: Oops! Can you guys move this?
  6. That's... that's amazing! For Windows, however. I've never seen such a thing as sexy as this!