janosch500

• Last visited

Everything posted by janosch500

1. send me the dock please from your screen shot thanks.
  2. my actually screen with XwindowsDock
  3. BOBAH13 the apps. 4.8 works well, only when I choose start with windows comes this meldung message error This apps. now better for Windows Vista Perfect Thanks BOBAH13
  4. thank you very much error: in your links correct link http://hsiw.web.fc2.com/
  5. look my grafik Windows vista to i hope you understand what i mean with the Grafik
  6. is a wonderful dock this is true but BETA i wait for Final version with Vista compatible a like this dock, look very nice and perfect copy from apple . but I am not attacking the developer but the User's here GREAT WORK from BOBAH13
  7. this is RocketDock not XwindoesDock http://janosch500.deviantart.com/
  8. i know your OS is XP my is .......
  9. this work not with Windows vista !!!!!!!!!! Compatible problem many people say that this XwindowsDock work with Vista but this is lie "BIG LIE" die wollen nur alle verarschen !!!!!
  10. "Ahhh, Janosch, just disappear...fade away from this thread, at least until the new dock is released..." what you mean ??
  11. edit your key please from your screen shots !!!!! deleted ps: Many people search Windows key for illegal operating system Torrents, Azures etc.
  12. show the screen shot from the apps.
  13. is the same for me problem, is not Vista compatible !! i have Windows vista ultimate 32 bit and i had the same problem like you !!! I use the time RocketDock
  14. BOBAH134 questions for you work this now with Windows vista thanks
  15. and where is Blu-ray and Full HD display in th new Macbooks ? :-(
  16. I think YwindowsDock as a very nice program and I would like to have it, but by the lack of software compatibility and I must go back to RocketDock! I will wait until Vista, even with the lack of software compatibility, and is due essarily sorry for my English
  17. nooooo, your Computer is not Windows Vista but Windows XP or lower !!!! I have Vista 100%
  18. this is the compatible problem with XwindowsDock !
  19. look this is my screen with Rocktdock