adg12012

• Last visited

About adg12012

• Birthday 04/30/1991

adg12012's Achievements

1. yes, that did it it wasn't exactly the same for vista but i found it under my computer properties thank you so much
  2. Hi, I've been having a few problems with this effect and I just wanted to check if there was anything I could fix right now or if I would just have to wait until a newer release. The main problems are: I have my taskbar at the top of the screen and my dock and the bottom and when I minimize something to my dock it still does that "zooming" kind of effect toward the taskbar (that is built into windows vista) as well as the genie effect. Is there some way to turn off the "zooming" thing? When I minimize certain things with the genie effect portions of the windows, if not the entire window, turn black during the animation so that when the preview is in the task bar it is just a black rectangle. There is about a 1.5 second lag between clicking the minimize button and the effect. The main thing I'm concerned about is the first problem because I don't need the genie effect, but even without it on, when I minimize things they zoom to the top of the screen but then they're minimized in the bottom and it just doesn't make sense. if this helps, heres some info on my system: Vista Home Premium Dell Inspiron E1705 Intel Core2 Duo T7200 @ 2.00GHz (2CPU's), ~2.0GHz NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GS 2GB RAM Direct X 10 thanks in advance for any help