Steveperry

• Last visited

Everything posted by Steveperry

1. Yep ive got the same problem
  2. Does that mean we should download it again? or do you mean it will be fixed in the next release?
  3. Hey, great skin. I dunno if this is the place to ask this but, im using Vista and whenever i use the shortcut bar on the left (Home, My Computer, Documents) it always opens up a new window. Thats the only problem stopping me from using this grogram and it wuld be great if smene fixed it.
  4. yep im agreeing with everyone. Dock your mind, stack the world. another suggestion 'Its fantastack" or something like that ??
  5. i'm using Vista Home Premium and it works perfectly for me. Its an awsome app.
  6. Yep, im having the same problem as skdj. it would be great to have it fixed. apart from that, Awesome Dock!
  7. where could i get them? the VLC site?
  8. Ohh, yeah sorry i missed the post where you said that. Just trying it now and i have the same problem. i dont know how to fix that sorry.
  9. thats terrific. If you complete it (which i hope you do!) it will be awsome! it would be great to have a fully functional and stable finder clone. and with Flying Cow...wow! cool.
  10. i now know what you mean. i was having the same problem just before. your launching it from a dock right? try changing the docks path.
  11. Yep, its all working perfectly now. Thanks for the help. Wait a minute, I cant get any .flv files to preview. Any ideas why? when i click and hold them all i get is the black preview box for a second, then it goes away. On one of the files, i get a noise that sounds like the movie is being fast forwarded.
  12. I don't know if this has been mentioned, but a preview for videos and pictures would be AWSOME.
  13. Where do i click?? Sorry mate, i got it stupid me. GREAT DOCK!!! it really is something. great job
  14. i just downloaded the Dock but i dont know how to get the preview of pics. I saw the screenshot on the first post and though it was really cool. Have you removed that feature?
  15. matmat, do you want to get rid of that tree view? all you need to do is go to Organize > Layout > Navigation Pane. this should remove ti. Hope thats what you where after, if it wasnt, sorry.
  16. Wow, thats so cool. Will it work with vista? and just to make sure im not seeing things, your going to make it have Coverflow?!?! After a bit of searching and research, i have found your Flying Cow app. i dont know how to use it but now i know what your talking about. This Finder clone will be amazing if you do complete it. your a genius.
  17. Thanks alianyn, windows now open in same window for me too. Great job. Keep up the good work.
  18. when editing the .vbs file, can you make the hotkey multiply buttons? the hotkey im trying to use is Windows key + caps lock and i can figure out how to do it. thanks
  19. matmat, try dragging on of your folders onto findexer. The grey window is what i started out with aswell. hopefully that helps