Termi91

• Last visited

Everything posted by Termi91

1. Yeah I already saw it Great app, but sometimes a bit buggy
  2. BLACKdock for XWD 5.6 A simple black skin inspired by the original leopard dock. EDIT: I just realized the uploaded version wasn't working for you. Sorry for that. Here' the working one: BlackDock.zip
  3. I use xp 64-bit. Probably that's the reason why it doesn't work with explorer windows.
  4. Great app. If y'z shadow just worked on my explorer windows I would never need to use wb anymore
  5. Wow. Great app matonga. You made my day As other said before, please make one for itunes
  6. looks interesting. I'm downloading it right now to try it out
  7. Does it work in XP 64? Because when I install it I can't open the toolbar from the menu where I closed the standard toolbar etc. There is nothing else to select. Only qttabbar... I even tried to reboot windows.
  8. Ok, but now there is a leopard skin anyway
  9. Great work BOBAH13, The new XWD 5.6 works much smoother for me now Now I just have to wait for some skins and docklets...
  10. How did you move the buttons in iTunes to the left side?
  11. Ok, macclock works just fine. Is there also any app out there which displays my user account in the taskbar next to the clock?
  12. Hmm, I don't have that menu option. I use the x64 version of T-Clock 3
  13. Didn't wanted to start a new topic. I've got a problem with t-clock. I get a white background. Is it a problem of windowblinds?
  14. Would this also be possible with safari?
  15. Hey I've been looking for apps that show my running tasks in tabs at any edge of the screen. Because I'm using Landvermesser's finderbar and didn't liked to look in the list for my tasks. Nubs is a pretty cool app but it doesn't show up a tab immediately after I opened a window. And explorer doesn't work at all. So I played around with ObjectDock and found out that it can show every opened window, even explorer windows. I decided to make a tabs skin for it and here's what I've got: (you can see the tabs on the right edge of the screen) I simply made a tiles background and some icons with: "Safari", "Finder"... How to install: *extract the folder "leotabs_background" into: ...StardockObjectDockBackgrounds *extract the folder "leotabs" into "My DocumentsStardockObjectDock LibraryImages *start ObjectDock. Delete everything in the dock *right-mouse click on the dock -> dock settings -> appearance -> Background: Leopard Tabs. *make the icon size something like 90. If you like them to magnify make something like 110 *go to "general" -> miscellaneous options -> disable "show labels on zooming docks" *then go to positioning -> edge of screen: right. mark "hide in background when not in use" *if made the icons zoom go to effects -> width of zoom: 10 items *now the most important: go to dock contents -> display open windows along with my icons types of windows to show: all windows *now you just have to set an icon for every window: for example safari, firefox, finder. Just rightclick on the icon -> dock entry properties -> change image -> objectdock library -> images -> leotabs and open an icon *I've also included the .psd file to make new icons. It's also in the leotabs folder. I hope you like this skin. If you know an app which can do what I tried to achieve here please don't hesitate to post it here leopard_tabs_for_objectdock.zip
  16. Thanks a lot. This is by far the best dock to emulate mac os x
  17. great app. always wanted something like this
  18. Thanks a lot :D Works perfectly now
  19. Could you tell me what exactly you did with this corflags.exe. I don't understand anything in programming.