truffe

• Last visited

Everything posted by truffe

1. For freewares just download ifreete or freewarepub kidifree they are french apps that have a big DB of freewares. Files descriptions are most of the times in french but also somtime in english.
  2. Found that : http://grupenet.com/2007/06/12/fix-font-is...ri-for-windows/ it did work for me for the font problem
  3. Doesn't work for me, I have no text at all. no text in the adress bar, no text on the search bar and no text on web pages... I added safari to excluded apps in windowblinds but no change..
  4. you could also try to delete or rename the nero folder, the use a reg tool to remove all ahead entry in your registry then install the new version of Nero. I use this reg tool at home and work : http://www.clubic.com/telecharger-fiche10573-regcleaner.html (french site, click on "telecharger" (download) and select a server) Make sure to backup your registry before doing this, a restore point would be useful too.
  5. Norton is a bad antivirus : I found on a customer's computer norton saying : "found 3 viruses but can't remove them". So I uninstalled norton to get Kaspersky. End of the scan : Kaspersky said : "removed 1407 viruses" Norton is a piece of s..t , everybody should uninstall it to get a REAL antivirus
  6. you've got to install microsoft loopback adapter to make internet run on a VMware machine try to google : VMWare loopback adapter you'll find everything you'll need
  7. take a look at VMWARE with that you'll be able to set up a virtual computer to run your linux under windows XP
  8. here i tried to reduce jpeg artefact. a little cleaner
  9. I made this in 5 mins, i'll try to do better later
  10. Hi all, what a lovely post This is my "Toune"
  11. to run checkdisk, boot from your windows CD, choose REPAIR when asked. Wen you are in the recovery console type : chkdsk /r wait and pray
  12. http://www.pagesjaunes.fr French yellow pages. Great idea for this, i'm sure it will be a great app (like all your apps) keep the good work
  13. Kaspersky/Zone Alarm i used them for years together and i never had a problem
  14. have you tried to boot in safe mode ? this can help maybe.
  15. i've got a problem here, the progress bar animation works well in the url bar, but i also have a progress bar showing in the tab.. installed fission, tabmixplus, tab clicking option.... Edit : sorry, didn't look at the tab mix plus options... problem fixed:confused:
  16. I can't modify anything in menus, each time i try to change somthing (I want to translate a theme into french) it shows "Finder" in place of what i've changed. Is there a way to modify my bars and keep "finder when i click on the desktop ??
  17. I've got this one, but i really can't remember where i found it. http://www.allowen.dynalias.com/Jukebox.png the file seems too big to go on the forum, the file is on my web server
  18. thank you i won on the first try just got to try winplosion now
  19. Problems with mailcheck docklet for y'z dock. when i added it, the dock crashed. I started it again and my dock appeared in the upper left corner of the screen. it was small and magnified, didn't move when i got the mouse over it. i had to close it with the task manager and i had to replace the files in my folder with the ones in the zip file. Great work for this dock, it will be my default dock as soon as it can remember the custom icons for open apps. you're a great man
  20. you can try PC inspector file recovery, it works quite well too.
  21. oops, sorry forgot to search... won't do it again :confused:
  22. Hi all, linspire is free until september 6th, just go to www.linspire.com and buy the digital version, just use the coupon 'freespire' and you will get your free copy after registering. (linspire is a linux based operating system)
  23. Post content removed. Please do not bump such old threads. If you have a problem with this app - contact its authors directly. Pe8er
  24. I found an other bug, when you change your screen résolution, the dock doesn't keep in bottom of my screen. try to change your resolution to smaller one to see what i mean (example : from 1600x1200 to 1024x768) hope this will be fixed soon. And again great work raduking, your app is now my default dock.
  25. i made some y'z docklet appear after renaming their folder and removing 'spaces' in their names