scissorhands7

• Last visited

About scissorhands7

• Birthday 08/05/1989

scissorhands7's Achievements

1. />http://scissorhands7.deviantart.com/art/NES-Rom-Icons-Pack-159310957 Edit: Sorry about that, was in a rush to go to class when I originally posted. thanks for the reminder.
  2. hit the Custom Icons checkbox then go to StandaloneStack directory/Images and change the folder icon to whatever you want. It has to be in png and have the same name as the current folder icon.
  3. Haha will take your advice, however I really haven't been known to make spam topics or completely blank ones without giving an explanation or a "please delete this this was a mistake post" Who has a script/flash blocker that hasn't already been whitelisted for youtube? Also I bought a tripod for my girlfriends FlipMinoHD so it will be much more steady and less shaky next time. Also the first time I did it as a I speak on camera and we tape it in real time, however that turned into a 26 min video which I chopped up, sped up and removed the audio to do a voice over. The next video I do I will design it specifically for a voice over now that I know thats what I want to do.
  4. Of course, I thought the intro in the video made it quite clear what it was. It's me giving a how-to on how to make homemade pizza easily and cheaply for college students. It's something I'm doing for fun and I'll post a new video featuring me giving how to's on how to cook new foods roughly every month as time allows. My first year in college I had no idea how to cook and my diet mainly consisted of spaghettios and macaroni and cheese. I figured people on this site might enjoy viewing/discussing them and perhaps adding their own how to's on things they know how to make that taste good. Basically its a cooking thread. Don't delete it as its informational, fun, and relevant to anyone who eats.
  5. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-hHHs860tg
  6. Don't keep the stack in memory. Uncheck the option.
  7. Gather around and lets play a game of wits. Trust me, I've played it on other forums and its rather fun. Basic Rules: In its simplest form, Mafia consists of two sides: the Mafia, and the Town. The Mafia's goal is to kill the innocents, while the Town's goal is to kill the Mafia. At the beginning of the game, the Moderator will secretly send everyone their role. The Mafia will know each other, while (in the basic game) everyone else will only know their own role. The game has two phases. Usually the first is Night. During Night, the Town can not communicate, but the Mafia can discuss and choose someone to murder. After the Moderator has received the name of the victim, the Moderator reveals the dead player, and Day begins. During Day, the Town must choose someone to Lynch; they are trying to eliminate the Mafia, but the Mafia can lead them astray by casting suspicion elsewhere. Generally, players will vote for someone they think is Mafia (the Mafia will vote so that they seem to be doing this as well, and might even vote for each other to confuse the Town); when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it is once again Night. The game alternates between Night and Day until either the Mafia are eliminated, or the Mafia have killed everyone else. If you're having trouble understanding how to play, click on the following link and then click on basic sample on the left hand side of the screen: http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf It's a simple game, but rather fun. It should definitely get this forum more active if people play. With that said, I shall be the moderator for this game and shall need and odd number of participants (7 for this game since it's doubtful that anyone has ever played . . . just as is the case in the basic sample provided in my link, though I'm willing to allow more assuming more than 7 peopel are interested) #1. #2. #3. #4. #5. #6. #7. If there are any extra questions that concern this game's setup, feel free to ask. PS: Usually in games, all players have roles that grant them abilities, but for this game, I'll keep it simple, so the game will be EXACTLY like the basic sample game you found in the link.
  8. Nevermind, I reproduced it on Vista, it turns out that the New Folder was alphabetically before New Text Document. That's why my screenshot looked like that. Welp that's a naming bug that can be solved. I'll add it to the list.
  9. Pretty sure I have this figured out. --Naming Bug-- In Vista and Windows 7 naming works perfectly folders first, files second. However in XP the objects are not sorted folders first then files second but instead just alphabetically all together. Just tried it on my XP machine and got your problem by default. However on a Vista machine had the previous screenshot by default. --Temporary Fix-- Upgrade your OS to Windows 7 or Vista (windows 7 if you can)
  10. Are you positive that you have the latest standalone stack version? An update was recently given, try downloading it again and redoing your stacks. I cannot reproduce the error on my machine.
  11. Can you provide a screenshot of this. This behavior does not happen for me.
  12. StandaloneStack 2 and Stacks Docklet 2 are based off of the same stackslib.dll. Therefore they behave the same. List your problem in terms of behavior for Standalone Stack 2 in the Standalone Stack 2 thread and I will assist you in fixing this issue.