JohnnyDoomo

• Last visited

About JohnnyDoomo

• Birthday 01/01/1958

JohnnyDoomo's Achievements

1. Hi xfifteen, If you are looking for a specific size, it helps to add it to the search field. So instead of doing a search for "Starcraft" do a search for "Starcraft 1920" and it pulls up a lot more specific wallpapers to the 1920x1080 size. I hope this helps.
  2. Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I'm going to be sifting through the threads here for wallpaper sites, that aren't necessarily linked high on google, as I already know about those. Does this place have a thread already started about a bunch of great wallpaper sites? I'm looking for something that offers 1920x1080 ones.
  3. I have just launched my new site, and I believe you wallpaper folk will enjoy it. http://www.WallpaperRipper.com It's a wallpaper search engine that allows you to type in a search term and it will search the internet for wallpapers on that subject. I'm still working on tweaking a few things, but I'd love to get some input from others (like me) who like to create / download wallpapers. I hope you enjoy this site, please let me know what you think about it. Thanks! P.S. Welcome me, I'm new.