cjborodin

• Last visited

Everything posted by cjborodin

1. well, you know what, no one's giving you advice, because there's no advice to be given. i've tried all of those too, because that's all that's out there. go learn some programming and make your own bar. no need to curse at us.
  2. I really hope you do add those features, bobah It's a brilliant application. All those features would be awesome. Dock magnification (bubble effect) would be nice, but not neccessary. Also, if you could hide file extensions in stacks, too. Well those are my two other complaints, but they're not really important. Pity i don't know programming so i could help. Can't wait till you finish
  3. oh well then i guess no one's in a hurry to fix it
  4. hey a quick fyi, the official site http://xwdock.aqua-soft.org/ has something messed up with the download when you click download, it gives you a 404 not found page. so i guess someone needs to fix that
  5. hey i can't use the last.fm docklet. i entered in my account info, clicked save, then i typed in an artist and clicked play. it said login failed. i re-started xwd, re-started the docklet several times, and no success. does any1 know if it works with 5.6?
  6. cool. for some reason i've never lost all my xwd data (thank goodness), but i'm using this just in case!
  7. i could download it just fine. well here it is for you XLastFM.zip
  8. i can change the icons for you too.
  9. hey this might be pretty tricky to make but would it be possible for a pandora docklet for xwd? if you could hook it into the openpandora app, it might not be so hard. something where you can just play/pause, maybe thumbs up/down, and if you click on something on it it will maximize openpandora to the foreground. also if it popped up a ballon with the track info, that would be wicked sweet! of course i don't know if this is even possible, but if it is, i'd be using it all the time!!!!
  10. here are 2 docks i made for gaia09. http://cjborodin.deviantart.com/art/Gaia-0...-PORT-132656181 http://cjborodin.deviantart.com/art/Gaia-0...-Dock-132968894
  11. i see you're using the awesome vfox skin with the tabs on top. i love it
  12. is anyone making a gaia 09 theme for xwindows??? i would make one, but i'm not that good with photoshop and i don't know how to make a xwindows dock.
  13. yeah i can't use it on vista. either the text is transparent, or finderbar loads really strangely where it gets rid of the minimized windows -like it's supposed to- but that's all it does. if i kill it in task manager, it doesn't do anything and i have to restart explorer. has landvermesser abandonded this program? this is my favorite mac bar emulation!
  14. thanks matonga! i made an exclusion since i have mcafee virus-scan enterprise, so now i can use it
  15. McAfee finds trojan in it. and mcafee is a very good anti-virus. EDIT: hmm, that's weird. i re-downloaded it and it doesn't find any trojan, but i can't get it to work. it says: "this application has failed to start because mcbrhook.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem." help???? EDIT (again ): it looks like every time i download it, mcafee automatically removes mcbrhook.dll and i can't use it then. can someone send me mcbrhook.dll?
  16. i think it's great. it does seem a lot faster than the betas, and a lot less buggy. personally, i did like the tabs on top, but the only downside is that you couldn't use it with windowblinds. it was a mess. and i think it looked more "vista-ish" with the clear tabs on top. but i still like it, and now i can use it with windowblinds yeah i wish it would match the windowblinds themes, cuz it's so light. but i prefer it lighter than darker. my dad says he wants to get it, which is huge! he ABSOLUTELY HATES apple!!!!
  17. um, there's trojan on here!
  18. omg i've gotta have this on vista! i'm dying for a styler for vista! please?????
  19. hey it works great! the picture is even better than the default webcam program! thanks. i'd add a fav if there was one here!
  20. thank you! finally i can have reflected icons! i had some trouble with ireflecor by sirsmiley, and couldn't get it to work. i like this! it's so fast, too!
  21. i think you have to do it with photoshop, or go with xwindows dock. it's good, and has built in reflectivity, but it is buggy. yeah i'm on the hunt for a good skin too. hey, you should download rklauncher ivista leopard. you don't need to use it, but it comes with a bunch of reflected leopard icons. that should be an easy way to get some.
  22. send them to cjborodin@yahoo.com and i'll convert them for you.
  23. i have a problem where the preferences window gets locked up almost every single time and i have to close the dock. but other than that it seems pretty good. i absolutely love that it has built in reflection! i definitely think it's the most mac-like dock out there. it's so smooth. hey i can't run avedesk and xwindows at the same time. is there anyway to do that? oh and when i change the dock preferences, it locks up and i have to restart the dock. help??? it's really irritating. but those two things are what's keeping me from using it. if it didn't do that, i'd use it in a heartbeat! edit: woops! i'm sorry. i didn't realize that i already posted on here! sorry, can one of you moderators please consolidate my posts? thank you.