raduking

Developers
  • Last visited

Everything posted by raduking

1. what you see there is actually my current debug window minimized to the debugged dock
  2. Windows get minimized to the dock (check the ss) I want to ask a GDI+ question (for genie effect): Is there a way to put a rectangle to any shape or do I have to code it from scratch ?
  3. I updated the theme support: Konfabulator Glass Theme:
  4. It could be possible but only later on...
  5. Thanks to AndreasV's generosity I have a new link: http://mpj.tomaatnet.nl/RKLauncher_pre01a.zip
  6. I'm not there yet with docklets
  7. Check out the link it's updated (i constantly update that) but remember it's pre alpha no bug corrections yet) http://www.geocities.com/raduking/
  8. anyway how can I draw text like that I mean how can I draw shadow under a text with GDI+ ? is there a default way other than first drawing the text in black with x + 1, y + 1 ?
  9. Anybody has an ideea how does Y'Z Dock draw the item text that smooth ?
  10. I was gone for 2 weeks on a very loooong vacation and I didn't have any time to work on the project. But now I'm back and I want to release the first version it in less than 3 weeks...
  11. yes it could be changed even to %SYSTEMROOT% but then it would need a REG_EXPAND_SZ type and the reg file would be in hex... i'll post later a reg file that will work for any windows directory.
  12. 1. Copy the contents of the MacCursors.zip file to your C:WindowsCursors directory 2. Use the MacCursors.reg file to edit registry (from the second zip) MacCursors.zip MacCursorsReg.zip
  13. Anybody wants this ? so all users will see the Mac scheme as system scheme ?
  14. @NC: i understood what he ment but it will be a bit more memory consuming... anyway I tried with only one item grayed and it works ok it's not a performance issue with only one item but it would have if you had been able to click more items at once
  15. tried it with LockBits also... even more slower than before... is there any way to get speed with this GDI+ ?!?
  16. I want to ask a GDI+ question: how do you do the graying out of an icon on the dock when you click on it, very fast cause I've been using ImageAttributes and ColorMatrix and they are very very very slow
  17. magbi9 you just have to use a darker separator... which has the same color/alpha as the margin...
  18. could somebody make an animation of the exact 'genie' effect ? i would like to compare it to mine
  19. i don't consider Windows 95 or Windows 98 to be an operating system they are only some buggy applications on an improved MS-DOS platform an I definetly won't care if the dock works orn not on those (even Me)