Cats716

• Last visited

About Cats716

• Birthday 08/31/1984

Profile Information

Cats716's Achievements

1. Sorry for my English In the settings there is an option "Show floating indicator" Clip it anywhere, and turns off the "Show icon in taskbar And that does not flag icon would disappear when accessing the Object Bar, making it the section, which simply put the flag, and over exactly at this point we fix the floating indicator. --------- Ð’ наÑтройках еÑÑ‚ÑŒ Ð¾Ð¿Ñ†Ð¸Ñ "Показать плавающий индикатор" ЗакреплÑем его в любом меÑте, и отключаем пункт "Показывать значок на панели задач" Рчтобы значок флага не пропадал при обращении к Object Bar, делаем на нем Ñекцию, куда проÑто помещаем флаг, а поверх точно в Ñтом меÑте закреплÑем плавающий индикатор.
  2. Try Punto Switcher ---------------------- Попробуй пунто Ñвитчер
  3. I'm the same as that of the Longi --------------------------------- У Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¶Ðµ Ñамое, что и у Longi
  4. Sorry for my English. The picture will explain all the more understandable How can I do? ------------- Как убрать иконку Ñ ÐºÐ½Ð¾Ð¿ÐºÐ¸ на панели задач Извините за мой английÑкий. Картинка объÑÑнит вÑе более понÑтнее Как можно Ñделать?
  5. Certainly indiscreet question, when I can test? ------------------ Конечно нескромный вопрос, когда можно будет тестить?