midniter

• Last visited

midniter's Achievements

1. sorry for making two diff threads but the other thread has a diff theme that i need help with Thas more like help with Re_shacker didnt wanted to put both in the same thread ( sorry admins ) sorry dude if i hurt ur feelings hahah ..checking google now...
  2. why do we stray away from the original topic Now we are trying to figure out how to make his WB work and not lag the comp haha stick to the topic ppl ... is there an VS like Invi Pro ??
  3. Is there a msstyles for XP that kinda looks like the Invi Profrom windowsblinds ???? If not on this site i can google search for it plz give me some names to look for thxxxx Link removed - Do not hotlink directly to dA - mps69
  4. why build a skin when u can edit a pre-existing one try Reshacker its complicated but i changed few things in a skin and now i love it still i need help in few areas but im not rushing
  5. i love that skin so much i tried installing Windowblinds but the whole change ur SID thing crashed my computer twice
  6. Hi is it possible i can get "Invi Pro" skin which seems to be only for winblinds... Can i please get that in .msstyles thhhxxxx http://007tinar.deviantart.com/art/INVI-PRO-EN-57661216
  7. Two area in this theme i cannot figure out where they are in the Reshacker i pointed in the picture with arrows to these areas... can someone gimme some tips appreciate it thxxxxxxxxxxxxxx gimme some pointers plzz i will fix it myself i just duno where to look Do not bump or double post - if and when someone has an answer they will let you know - mps69