KoL

• Last visited

Everything posted by KoL

1. Yes I have plans to create a WB version
  2. Merry Christmas everyone Sustenance Visual Style for Windows XP by KoL This theme is based on an idea that FOOOD posted on gfxOasis.com Package contains six different colors; Blue, Metallic, Olive, Ergo, Slate and White. Each color has 3 different Fonts and Compact Start Menu. StudioTwentyEight - www.studiotwentyeight.com FOOOD's Icons - www.foood.net Download: Sustenance Visual Style
  3. Thanks guys and thanks s lot to esXXI for creating this great theme and giving me permission to port it to msstyle
  4. released - http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread....6221#post236221
  5. LutetiumGUI visual style for WindowsXP by KoL Original design by esXXI for Mac OSX. Thanks a lot to esXXI from www.vanillasoap.com for letting me port this theme to Windows XP. There are some "bugs" that are not bugs but I know people will post. One is the scrollbar on Firefox and IE. I'll not explain that again. The other is the right tab on Display Properties window. That window doesnt use the right tab image for the right tab. All other tabs are fine. Download: deviantART
  6. @DrEaMs In DiGiTaL: yeah Im going to include a winflag startbutton
  7. Hey guys I started it today, this is what I got right now. I think I'll have it ready for tomorrow.
  8. Hey guys Im going to start the theme as soon as I get the files
  9. @ esXXI: If you want I can do the port. Here's my e-mail kol@studiotwentyeight.com