trueno92

• Last visited

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

trueno92's Achievements

1. i got a 2nd gen 10 gig ipod with all the original packaging, remote, slip case, earphones etc, and a matching iTrip, for $180 canadian! goes nice with my mac keyboard and firewire rocks!
  2. yeah, i never use that button and i hit by accident one day and noticed that my arrow-keys didn't work when scrolllock was enabled.*shrug* other than that, i have never used it. either way, the keyboard is an awesome deal as not only does it look good, but its made of better quality and feels better than any other keyboard that i have used!!! the keys are solid and just have a much nicer feel to them than when i use a normal pc keyboard in the office.
  3. yup, apple just dropped the price on the wired components when they announced the release of the mac-mini - $29usd/$39cdn for each keyboard or mouse! all the keys work and even the volume down/volume up/mute buttons work fine on my gateway notebook. the apple key is the windows key but everything else is fine.. i think there is no scroll-lock key however, and the cd/dvd eject key on the keyboard doesn't do anything when plugged to my notebook. there is a driver out there that will allow you to remap all the keys but its pay/per/use and even just plugged in-stock, its completely useable with 0 limitations.
  4. got a ProKeyboard, prospeaker-knockoffs, and iCurve and a better 2 button mouse with scrollwheel, http://imagehost.darkernet.co.uk/i/iCurve7405gx.jpg the setup is almost all white or crystal ---------------------- Read the rules, will you? 500 x 375 px of size for inline images... ONLY. The Image Has Been Linked // Seph ____________ sorry speh!!! its been a while man~!
  5. hey unionjack, use this for the image link at the top, its free and its a jpg so its a bit easier on the dial-up users: http://imagehost.darkernet.co.uk/i/batmeter.jpg about the visual style, yes, you would not have seen anything else like this before, well, because i made it.. elements are adapted from various other themes, but i don't think any of them come together as well as this, as you can judge for yourself from a few of my screeners. the systray clock is an interesting hack that i found out by accident in editing the stylebuilder xml ~1.5yrs ago... apparently it makes the clock in a shadowed font, where it leaves the rest of the taskbar normal.. more here: http://screenshots.haque.net/screenshots/v...nshot-25032.jpg (the batmeter is still the old flyakite version here... its a screener from 2 nights ago..) PM me and i'll try to email you a 'test' copy, so far it works on all my units but of course other feedback would be appreciated~! :wink:
  6. WORKS PERFECT!!!! apparently, the stock one with the flyakiteOSX pack is buggered. THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH!
  7. DUDE, STUDY! your efforts are sincerly appreciated!!! will try this asap, in other news, i just got my iCurve, at a bargin price cuz it was 'used'!!! in canada, these are rare items!! so right now this is quite exciting!!!
  8. yup, i made sure to use yours AFTER the flyakite install.. its listed as 36.5kb. and by looking at it, its a bit more rounded than what is originally included in the fly-a-kite version. actually, now that i think about it, both yours and teh fly-a-kite version have the same always-charging bug for me, whereas the stock windows systray icon does work correctly. goodluck w/exams!
  9. hey unionJack, this is a great addition to the flyakiteOSX kit! im using it now and its great. One question tho, mine isn't kicking over to the "plugged in" icon?! Any clue as to why? With the normal DLL, its plugged in no problem, but with your piece, it stays on charging all the time, unless the machine is not plugged in? Cheers and thanks for the great work! a.
  10. are there any login pages like this that are already out there?
  11. its a great keyboard, the tactile feel is better than most PC keyboards that i use.. 1. chalk white keys 2. great tactile feel 3. laser etched characters On my Gateway 7405gx, the volume up/ volume down/mute buttons work!!!!!!, the only ones that don't work are the extra F-unction keys and the eject key. has a great APPEARENCE with 2 usb1 ports in the backside, and now in canada apple just dropped the price to $39, in the usa, its only $29!!!
  12. weirdness. well the mui came off a fresh install of xp, however when i went to my normal themed machine, i couldn't find that directory... also the investigation was my thoughts, exactly.. after looking further into the issue i found out that there was an issue with the 'menu transparency' setting, and if this is enabled (on my system) it kills that animation.. well.. at least one thing was figured out!
  13. it turns out i buggered that up. it seems to be an issue that only happens when Y'Z Shadow is enabled.... imagine that.,... voltaic, are you running y'z shadow?
  14. has anyone noticed that when you install a new theme, usually it looks best with a shellstyle.dll that corresponds to the entire theme. in the past, installing a shellstyle.dll, will just make it static, and upon extending or retracting any of the options, on the left pane, will just open them, but not animate them. now if you will go to the luna theme, in the NormalColor directory, there is a dir called MUI. (must be motion user interface, or somethin like that) copy that dir, into the NormalColor directory of your current active theme. reboot your computer and your shellstyle.dll will animate and behave completely like lunas fade/retract, fade/extend shellstyle. cheers
  15. after almost 2 years of not posting, im back on my new gateway, with a new theme to kick off 2005... .:..Buttons/Glyphs=DumbassJones..:. .:..Various elements from the creative eyes of, Kol, apple themselves, and flyakites icon set..:. .:..Font: handelgotDlig..:. .:...complete theme, the fonts, and the shellstyle.dll make for one of the cleanest mac-inspired GUI's with an updated-look that doesn't sacrifice any of the usablity of windows that the native-windows users are accustomed to: 1px boarders, website buttons, prompts, candy-striped progress bars of any height, photoshop, all show up and operate correctly....:. .:...in all of its wide-screen glory...:.