[wip] Opus Smooth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lostspyder@Apr 23 2004, 02:39 PM

Im disapointed that bose didnt tell us that it was indeed released. You can get it HERE

My apologies, I've been so busy recently you couldn't imagine. Finishing two themes for the GUI-O, fixing bugs, getting APC running, updating my website, real life issues.

All this on top of revision and writing Masters dissertaion, means I'm constantly under pressure. I won't lie to you, I did forget, but I have good reasons and it won't happen again :)

Thanks for patience while this theme was developed, and thanks M5 for your support.

MSstyle version will be released after the GUI-O has finished.

Originally posted by b0se@Apr 23 2004, 04:17 PM

Finishing two themes for the GUI-O, fixing bugs, getting APC running, updating my website, real life issues.

2 themse hu..... :D

No need to apoligise, my comment does kinda seem a little 'harsh' now that i reread it.

Im also getting this little buggy thingmabob. Magic pink around the scroll arrows in firefox, ive never had this problem with other themes, so it must be a bug in your theme.

Also what do i have to change so the toolbar in firefox blens in smothly with the titlebar? Ie that light border around the navagation toolbar.