Arctic System Replacement Set

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to all of those who've commented so far. I had to take a little break from working on these to concentrate on Marquee; but, now that my vacation, of sorts, is over I'll be working on getting these finished.

I'll be keeping all your suggestions in mind when I fine tune the set (increasing the font and images of some of the folder icons).

Also, as an added bonus, I'll be releasing this set in a glossy black finish as well. Might do it piece meal. Folders, File Types, then Drives...not sure. I'll get back to you all when I get to that stage.

Thanks again and I hope the wait will be worth it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to completely redo all the icons because of the hard drive crash so it'll be some while before I can release these but they will be released and will look even better than the originally planned set.

On another note: I'm taking requests for file types, folders and various other icons. Let me know what you want to see and I'll see if I can include them when released.*

*Release date is subjected to change and therefore will not be given a specific date.