[link] Reflex Vision - new Expose clone

How do you know it's a rebranded Entbloess? Are the same developers involved?

The supposed Author's Site doesn't load: http://www.incrementsoftware.com/

I really do not want to be supporting something which may've come about in a similar fashion as AquaDock.

@Snaut, do you possibly know how this program handles WindowBlinds5.0?

EDIT: Ok, the website is now accessible. Looking into it now.

UPDATE: Ok, some of the descriptive text references Entbloess's name rather than Reflex. In addition, the config window shown in the screenshot is reminiscent of Entbloess. If I remember correctly, Entbloess wasn't written with MultiMonitor support and would have required a substantive rewrite (I think I remember being told.) So there does seem to be noticeable subsequent development. I will see if I can test out the trial and report back.

@Snaut, do you possibly know how this program handles WindowBlinds5.0?

I don't have WB, but it handles shaped windows and round corners much better then say, Winplosion.

Also unlike Winplosion it doesn't minimize windows when you activate "show desktop", so you can use it with RKLauncher.

Concerning memory, I have no problem with it. It takes about 30 MB on max settings, many windows 1600x1200, but you can set it to use graphic card memory instead of RAM .

But for me the best thing about it is the way it scales and places windows in an organized way.

There is also cool translucent effect when you select windows.