Icon creation app for Mac

An icon creation app? There's IconBuilder, a plugin for Photoshop, but it's expensive. There's Icon Composer, which is in the Apple Developer Tools and is free.

I love Icon Composer because I can create TIFFs in Photoshop with transparency, and just drag them in. Save and voila, ICNS file. It handles multiple states, specific alpha masks, and is incredibly clean and uncluttered, unlike IconBuilder. Oh... for emphasis, it is free.

An icon creation app? There's IconBuilder, a plugin for Photoshop, but it's expensive. There's Icon Composer, which is in the Apple Developer Tools and is free.

I love Icon Composer because I can create TIFFs in Photoshop with transparency, and just drag them in. Save and voila, ICNS file. It handles multiple states, specific alpha masks, and is incredibly clean and uncluttered, unlike IconBuilder. Oh... for emphasis, it is free.

y

I'm searching a software to convert icopng to icns too. But I need a SO9 software.

Can I use Icon Composer?? And so, another question.

Why I can't use some icons set, for example AquaCandRevolution, o.n OS9???

I have try to export in ico, icns, icon and more whit Pixader but nothing, nothing!!

Can you help my.