[release] Puma V3.0 Final

b0se

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, this theme is really polished...however I'm having an issue with 'only' Puma Pro, which B0se was kind enough to chat with me on MSN Messenger about, but we can't seem to figure out why this is happening:

With 'only' Puma Pro installed (both standard & NB sytles), when I ever I point to any opened Window ie, My Documents, or even a icon on my desktop...I get a dark blue color over the text, which makes the text unreadable... :blink:

I would post a 'ss' but I not too sure how to do it so, it doesn't waste bandwidth...lol...

I have transfered some PrtSc -full 'ss' to B0se via MSN Messenger so that he could view my issue, but we can't seem to figure out why this is happening...

I have D/L the Puma V3 (2703kb) three times, but get this issue 'only' with PumaPro each time...

If anyone can [HELP] me out on this, it would be greatly appreciated, for I would like to use PumaPro variation, but can not because of this issue...

Thanks...

P.S. I have installed the proper fonts from the \Puma\Fonts\ Directory, so 'Display' and all tabs are fine...Also have gone over every piece of software installed on my system, that I thought would be possibly causing this, and I came up with ShellWM 0.6 Beta, but completely uninstalled it from my system (temporarily) and still get the issue 'only' with PumaPro...sigh my favorite too...oh well, it wasn't meant to be...

I do get the blue coloring on my links but is light blue and I couldn't change it.

but besides that little isue it work great and Thanks!

I said bbefore this themes were for color blind people and I say I am sorry

because I am using Pro right now and it ROCKS! very easy on my eyes.

Thanks again!

Hmmm, well if my text links were not 'dark blue', and I could read the text, I might give it a go...

Funny though, when I do a mouse/cursor over on the text link...'dark blue'...but when I move the cursor away...it is the metallic silver...like it should be (I think)...but then I can't open the file, icon, ect...

:blink:

great theme :)

I am having a problem with this wonderful theme though , everytime I restart or shut down the Pc the next time I turn on I have the previous Windows XP classic theme back. does anyone have the same problem or someone know how to fix it ´cause it suck to put the Puma theme everytime I turn the pc on. thanks in advance

(Y) :rule: :rule: :rule: :rule: (Y)

OMG!!! dude you rock!!! this theme kicks @$$!!!! (Y) (Y) the only thing keeping me from using it at all times tho is that the buttons are in the right side and im used to having them in the left since i use Xero's Panther windowblinds theme. do you have this theme on windowblinds???

(Y) but this theme rocks anyway!!! thanks man!! (Y)

(Y) :rule: :rule: :rule: :rule: :rule: :rule: (Y)

Originally posted by menk@Aug 15 2003, 02:51 AM

(Y)  :rule:  :rule:  :rule:  :rule:  (Y)

OMG!!! dude you rock!!! this theme kicks @$$!!!!  (Y)  (Y) the only thing keeping me from using it at all times tho is that the buttons are in the right side and im used to having them in the left since i use Xero's Panther windowblinds theme. do you have this theme on windowblinds???

(Y) but this theme rocks anyway!!! thanks man!! (Y)

(Y) :rule:  :rule:  :rule:  :rule:  :rule:  :rule:  (Y)

HAHAHHAHA... What he said!

great work, you may live long and in god's favor. 'aight.

but, I got a question, maybe dumb, maybe not, look at the screenshots and decide to give answer or not. thanks if you do give answer.

Originally posted by not cool+ I don't really want to see this-->
QUOTE(not cool @ I don't really want to see this)
internetexplorer.gif