My Mac Pro Penyrn 8_Core has arrived

How are you enjoying the machine? If I can sell this iMac I think I'm going to go for the 2.8ghz model with the 8800gt... Curious to see if you've tried bootcamp (though I see parallels in your pic) curious to see how that works out on the mac pro.

How are you enjoying the machine? If I can sell this iMac I think I'm going to go for the 2.8ghz model with the 8800gt... Curious to see if you've tried bootcamp (though I see parallels in your pic) curious to see how that works out on the mac pro.

Timan I love this Mac Pro its crazy fast, couple of my friends just got their 2.8GHz with 8800GT cost them around $2,999, I have tried Boot Camp with 64-Bit Vista and it runs great, Plays all PC games i've tried Crysis, Call Of Duty 4, Orange Box, BF2, BF 2142, Counter Strike Source and it all runs just like a regular PC, Parallels 3.0 works with Boot Camp plus it was free with purchase with the Mac Pro at MacMall.com, hope you sell your iMac you won't be disappointed with the Mac Pro, Now I'm just waiting for Apple to release updated Cinema Displays with built-in iSights because Leopard you can use PhotoBooth with the Mac Pro

Yea, just came back from the Apple store, took a look at the mac pros they had there and the mbp's which I was not a fan of at all.

Now need to figure out a display, to get (apples are garbage) and where to get another one of those stock 320gb hd's it comes with so I can do a raid setup (cheaper than the 500gb upgrade through apple)

Yea, just came back from the Apple store, took a look at the mac pros they had there and the mbp's which I was not a fan of at all.

Now need to figure out a display, to get (apples are garbage) and where to get another one of those stock 320gb hd's it comes with so I can do a raid setup (cheaper than the 500gb upgrade through apple)

Dell has a new 30-inch out 3000:1 contrast ratio it's $1999, Hp 22 glossy looks nice, i'm in market to buy a display but don't know which one to get and I want a 30-inch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YePLttAPGs

Just ordered mine, had to kinda gimp it :(

2.8GHz 2 Quad Core (8-Core)

512MB 8800GT

320GB Hard Drives

2GB Ram

AirPort Extreme

Wired KB/Mouse

Just wasted all my money on the machine, and have nothing left for a display.

So all I need is a new monitor, speakers, 2gb more ram, and another hd.

Fun!