Apple Min/max

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I came with another idea for the button: change the window region. It'll be horrible for newbies, plus you wouldn't be able to maximize a window properly... but as toolbars and sidebars are at the sides of a window...

Maybe with an editor, for newbies too.

Ok, I'll just write it and publish here so everyone can give me opinion.

Ok, I came with another idea for the button: change the window region.

Sorry, what do you mean by window region?

EDIT: Found this, but have no idea what it does to the window:

The SetWindowRgn function sets the window region of a window. The window region

determines the area within the window where the operating system permits drawing.

The operating system does not display any portion of a window that lies outside

of the window region.

Edited by Björn

@Björn:

Exactly that one.

This way I can tell the operating system to not display toolbars, menubars, statusbars, etc... of course the user will have to specify the window region by hand, but this way the button being requested will do exactly what it does under Mac OS X.

@Björn:

Exactly that one.

This way I can tell the operating system to not display toolbars, menubars, statusbars, etc... of course the user will have to specify the window region by hand, but this way the button being requested will do exactly what it does under Mac OS X.

Can you make the animations perhaps a little smoother? I know its much to ask but I noticed on Leopard when you click the button the way it hides the toolbar is kinda jumpy. It would be nice to make it a bit better than Leopard that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
wtf..who d hell are u?ur d one no contribution here.gbck2rmhthrpssy

Pull your attitude back in, I agree with BlaZeOSX in this case. No one has the right to put demands on anyone, especially matonga, the guy is one of the most prolific developers on this forum. What he does is for free and he does have a personal life. His updates come when he's ready.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this comment is kinda late and this thread might be dead but I was wondering if you can fix the glitch where you hover over FindeXer in inactive window and it becomes the top window but as soon as you move your mouse over an area that is not part of FindeXer, the window that was originally on top becomes on top again.

• 3 months later...
I know this comment is kinda late and this thread might be dead but I was wondering if you can fix the glitch where you hover over FindeXer in inactive window and it becomes the top window but as soon as you move your mouse over an area that is not part of FindeXer, the window that was originally on top becomes on top again.

Yeh i got that as well. Any solutions?

I know this isn't relevant, but on the first page of this thread, You (Matonga) said the mighty mouse was a one-button mouse. It isn't. I bought one the other day so i know. Just saying.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...