October 2004 Screenshots Thread

Seph

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon, that "to be organized" icon is a mod of unisons resources. It should not be disrtibuted as it is modified work of mike matas.

Please, remove the images quoted from your posts! You should know that!!

While i figure out how to delete posts i will have to edit you guys. Spare me that.

Seph, I just e-mailed Mike Matas and asked him if he would send me the "crate" icon and he said that he did not make it, and that he thought it may have come from iconfactory. I would copy and paste the e-mail that he sent, but I just deleted it :( You can e-mail him yourself if you don't believe me. So why can't we release the icon?

Seph, I just e-mailed Mike Matas and asked him if he would send me the "crate" icon and he said that he did not make it, and that he thought it may have come from iconfactory. I would copy and paste the e-mail that he sent, but I just deleted it :( You can e-mail him yourself if you don't believe me. So why can't we release the icon?

I am not sure what the "crate" icon is. The icon i had shown there was a mod of the graphical resources of unison, suppposedly made by Mike Matas (if he didnt, well, thats ok)

We can't release the icon because over here, we dont just make sure copyright is kept for mike matas but for all, and unless the iconist that created the original icon gives permission for the modded version to be released (And sascha hoehne for the icons inside of the box), the icon remains unreleasable. Sorry.

@juno: Dude, you are like an old grandmother and her hair-do. People, how can you be so insensitive and capitalize a name as you were taught in any school in the world? that is just plain out rude.

@Mikekey: one of your "little" dock icons just poked an eye out for me >.<

Yes, i am aware that this screenshot is beautiful :P

oct18s.jpg

Theme ::. LutetiumGUI Beta 0.7.9-Rev37 :: Build number: 1B139 by esXXI

Wallpaper ::. Drunken Cosmos by esXXI

Icons ::. Lutetium Polished Drives

IM ::. Adium 0.70RC6, Lutetium Skin by Me.

Guest IM appearance ::. Mistah Sexxi himself.

It Is a Mac & The font is NOT HandelGotDlig

"@juno: Dude, you are like an old grandmother and her hair-do. People, how can you be so insensitive and capitalize a name as you were taught in any school in the world? that is just plain out rude."

Hahahha, yeah...Im just messing around. :P

By the way seph, when are they going to release adium for windows? Eh?!

I am not sure what the "crate" icon is. The icon i had shown there was a mod of the graphical resources of unison, suppposedly made by Mike Matas (if he didnt, well, thats ok)

We can't release the icon because over here, we dont just make sure copyright is kept for mike matas but for all, and unless the iconist that created the original icon gives permission for the modded version to be released (And sascha hoehne for the icons inside of the box), the icon remains unreleasable. Sorry.

The icon I was refering to was the icon that you have posted as the "odds and ends" icon. I should have posted the link with the message. Here is the link, you will see the image to the right.

http://www.panic.com/unison/images/screenshot-groups.jpg

Mike Matas said that he did not make that icon. I am going to e-mail Unison to see if they can link me to the original designer or allow for it's release (it's worth a shot). It is a really neat icon and a lot of people on here would really like to have it. I won't post the results in this thread (following the rules :)), I will instead create a new thread under icons.