October 2004 Screenshots Thread

Seph

Well, if you go to a good school chances are the people teaching stuff to you won't be morons but people who actually have multi-million dollar companies and a great deal of knowledge on the matter. Just my 2 cents. Stay in school kids :) Trust me, it pays off.

Edit: @mikekey I was gonna reply here, but I think we're both gonna get *****-slapped by the mods, hehe, we should take it to general chat or something.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

']Well, if you go to a good school chances are the people teaching stuff to you won't be morons but people who actually have multi-million dollar companies and a great deal of knowledge on the matter. Just my 2 cents. Stay in school kids :) Trust me, it pays off.

What schools have instructors that own multi-million dollar companies? Yea, school is good for most people. Some people however just have the spirit to do without.

Oh btw, if your Job pays off so much, how many hours do you trade for dollars? How secure is that job?

The more money you make, the less of your own time you usually have. ;)

What schools have instructors that own multi-million dollar companies? Yea, school is good for most people. Some people however just have the spirit to do without.

Oh btw, if your Job pays off so much, how many hours do you trade for dollars? How secure is that job?

The more money you make, the less of your own time you usually have. ;)

Go to university in Sweden... it's free of charge ;) And we get study loans to be able to pay our apartments and food and living and all of that. Sweden is a great country when it comes to studying.

And to your question why people go to university? Well I'll speak for myself. I go to university to study subjects that I'm interested in and want to learn more about.

That's my 2 cents.

Go to university in Sweden... it's free of charge ;) And we get study loans to be able to pay our apartments and food and living and all of that. Sweden is a great country when it comes to studying.

And to your question why people go to university? Well I'll speak for myself. I go to university to study subjects that I'm interested in and want to learn more about.

That's my 2 cents.

But then we'll have to pay the studentloans back so you need a good job in the end anyways..