Arctic System Replacement Set

arcticfiletypepreview5hf.jpg

arcticfolderpreview4fb.jpg

Updated - New Folder Icons!

Wanted to get some feedback and see if there was an interest in these icons I've been working on. Shown are a sample of the file type icons.

I'll update the preview with the folder and drive icons as soon as I'm happy with them.

Tell me what you think and if you have suggestions let me know!

Oh my...thankyou everyone for your kind comments, especially Nightcrawler's. All I can say is I'm very happy everyone likes what I do and thankyou. I am very humbled by the response.

@Nightcrawler: I've yet been able to master the intricacies of quantum physics...oh, and cricket. I don't think I'll ever understand that! :P

They look very good right now.

Can you show what 16x16 and 32x32 sizes will look like?

Thankyou for reminding me about those 'other' resolutions. I'll have to create seperate images for those sizes that will be simplified versions of these.

At the moment, they are all 256x256 and look good down to about 64x64, after that...I'll work on that and get back to you with a preview shot.

They look great but i'd like to offer my advice so you can make this set purrfect ;)

1. The zipper should not go all the way to the top

2. Zipper appears off-center> Use photosop's rulers to make sure it's properly centered.

3. Even though symbols and text look great at this size, remember that most people will use them at 48x48 and that text and pixel should be visible at that size too ;)

All being said, this set really looks promising and i can't wait to try it :)

They look great but i'd like to offer my advice so you can make this set purrfect ;)

1. The zipper should not go all the way to the top

2. Zipper appears off-center> Use photosop's rulers to make sure it's properly centered.

3. Even though symbols and text look great at this size, remember that most people will use them at 48x48 and that text and pixel should be visible at that size too ;)

All being said, this set really looks promising and i can't wait to try it :)

1. I've checked it out and agree...the zip looks a lot better now.

2. Fixed last night - everything's now centered properly.

3. yeah, those pesky 48x48 users... :P I'm making sure they'll be recognizable at that size ;)