Complete Utter Randomness Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I went to see the new movie Star Trek (no I never was a fan) and I can tell you its an incredible movie. It is definitely a must see. The graphics are incredible. It's packed with action and has a great storyline to boot. I guarantee everyone that you won't be disapointed.

Additionally I can't wait for my grandmothers pool to open so I can spend my days relaxing buy it and drinking mountain dews.

• 2 weeks later...

In the window of time, a yellow orange opened the door to Humanity and said "Hello. This is Eve Jobs. and I bring you the UNIVERSE!" the entire crowd lept in amazement and then- BANG!!!!!!!!!! The monkeys from Antarctica came over to a planet which's value was equal to the cosine of A double prime raised to the 5th with one side having the value of 22root10. They rejoiced and then all was black. These happening took place 5 minutes after the time you are reading this. And it ends with the universe...... FAILED TRANSMISSION. GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS ARRAY SYSTEM FAILURE. PLEASE CONTACT T

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest cutecub

There's a small take out place near the south st. seaport in ny that i went to about a month ago that had spam sushi... quite odd....

fried spam, wrapped in rice and seaweed.