Acua 1.0 Guikit for windows

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Idiots must be treated that way, i have no idea why he asked such a stupid question, maybe because he's so dumb!!!

it's in RAR because it makes the size smaller and more useful to transfert many files at once.

I hate it when someone just turns up in your release thread and asks stupid question like that, it shows that they have no respect whatsoever and they don't appreciate your hard work. Just my 2 cents.

Whoo, I converted it to windowblind myself, I have never done something like that before I have only opened skinstudio like two times in my life and I did it, lol, I even moved the close,min,max buttons on the left A N D even the little right button to like windowshade the window. It was really easy to do really, I enjoyed doing it too.

NOW! that I can use this awesome wonderful skin thank you soooo much for porting it to windows!!

-=EDIT=-

My bad, its a styler theme.

no u are true, it's my personal firefox skin(iexplorer do not have tabbrowser extension), but i still use 1.07 engine and for many kind of polemic about skin old engine release in the past , i prefer do not release it anymore :slant:, sorry.

Zorda, could you send me the FF skin? I still use 1.07, ONLY because the Longhorn Alternative skin (which matches EVERYTHING - see below for proof!) has not been updated to 1.5.

Ideally, I'd love if someone could show me how to update the theme to 1.5. I saw an article on how to do it once, it seems like just a few changes to make, but I can't find it again.

So regardless of which version of FF I end up with, I'd love to keep LHA and get this Acua theme. Thanks for making a great VS!

post-19396-1144629235_thumb.jpg

Zorda, could you send me the FF skin? I still use 1.07, ONLY because the Longhorn Alternative skin (which matches EVERYTHING - see below for proof!) has not been updated to 1.5.

Ideally, I'd love if someone could show me how to update the theme to 1.5. I saw an article on how to do it once, it seems like just a few changes to make, but I can't find it again.

So regardless of which version of FF I end up with, I'd love to keep LHA and get this Acua theme. Thanks for making a great VS!

Just search for:

Eternal Aqua Firefox, Ruler Blue and Amalgam all adopt the visual style.

Just search for:

Eternal Aqua Firefox, Ruler Blue and Amalgam all adopt the visual style.

Thanks for replying but maybe you misunderstand. I already have the Eternal FF themes. What I want is the seemingly unmentioned one in the screenshot here.

It looks a lot like the Styler skin in the main screenshot.

If anyone can help me get that, much thanks!