New Aqua System

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are no screenshots of leopard except one presented by mr. Jobs at an apple conference some moths ago. the screen shows a new look for finder, that resemble itunes or the ilife programs and safari.

try googling for "leopard screenshot".

Off topic:

Actually, Steve Jobs never showed us any screenshots of a Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard build. People have speculated about a new Finder but that's all it is: Speculation.

The only official information we got from Apple is that it's going to be called "Leopard", that it will be previewed at the WWDC in August 2006 and that it will include a final version of Boot Camp. They might also have said something about the targeted release date, not entirely sure tho.

On topic:

The new preview looks very nice, and thanks for adjusting the opacity of the folders to correct the problem I pointed out earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A comment from me is needed.

Actually, I've started my own design studio, and its unbelievable for you how much this gets me busy. At the moment, I'm working at 5 different projects at the same time: 4 web sites, 1 application - and I'm alone.

I know this is a bad news, but trust me, I really have no time for complete New Aqua System.

I hope this period of oppressive job will go away soon.

Thank you for your comments, again.

Try to understand my situation.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reupload coming very soon of ICNS, ICO and PNG format.

Is not my intention give away PSDs, for 2 reasons:

1) PSDs doesn't exist, just because this icons were made with Macromedia Fireworks...

2) I'm jealous of my work.

Please be patient and thank you all for your interest about New Aqua System.

I repeat: coming very very soon.

Reupload coming very soon of ICNS, ICO and PNG format.

Is not my intention give away PSDs, for 2 reasons:

1) PSDs doesn't exist, just because this icons were made with Macromedia Fireworks...

Might I suggest providing a front & back folder png for personal mod's only?

2) I'm jealous of my work.

So, am I. :D

• 3 weeks later...