Post Your Workstation

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

room1qy6.jpg

room2zc5.jpg

My new room. I got new sunglasses (O Rokr's), new wooden desk, and organized my wires (with zipties and my power surge's cable management system).

I love the wooden desk over my old glass desk because I can use a wireless mouse (eg mighty mouse), when I get one. I also plan to put a monitor somewhere in there at one point, so it'll be really cool eventually.

Some reason conner, your ipod looks huge compared to that macbook hehe. Slick and clean setup, now clean up those cords.

Hmm, I don't know what to do with them. I got some zipties, and used the power surge's cable system, but they still show behind my desk. There's nothing to cover or hide it, but I may stuff them under my rug. maybe I can hang them under my desk, but the wires will still be hanging.

Anyway, yeah, I ordered my iPod like that.

Hmm, I don't know what to do with them. I got some zipties, and used the power surge's cable system, but they still show behind my desk. There's nothing to cover or hide it, but I may stuff them under my rug. maybe I can hang them under my desk, but the wires will still be hanging.

Anyway, yeah, I ordered my iPod like that.

Try zipping them to a leg on your desk.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All

Today i took delivery of my new Samsung 226BW 22'' Widescreen Monitor.

Its currently up at max resolution 1680x1050 and looks gorgeous, been playing BF2 and some Supreme Commander and im blown away, i have 2x 7600GTs SLi to power the higher resolutions, but im upgrading to an 8800GTS OC2 soon.

For now, i thought i would share my setup with you all :)

Let me know what you think and can anyone recommend any good widescreen wallpapers?

post-46669-1179169745_thumb.jpg

OK Enough of you guys showing of the beauties you use. Now lets taste some beast.. i meant the ugly ones! and take some sugessions!

So here they start:

dsc01357mu1.jpg

dsc01356jt0.jpg

Need More of this, take this:

dsc01358bj8.jpg

dsc01359nm7.jpg

Actually this is my pc.. Laptop not shown!

To tell you guys a fact , my dad left using ma pc just because it was sooo disorganised. And bought a new MACBOOK , gotta tell you guys, its coooooooooll....

By seeing all of your coolly organised desktops, i m determined to organise mine too, by the way the table is taken from IKEA.

All the suggessions are invited and awaited!

====EDIT====

Forgot to tell but the cable ties on the keyboard will be used to tie the cables so that they will not be seen!