Post Your Workstation

OK Enough of you guys showing of the beauties you use. Now lets taste some beast.. i meant the ugly ones! and take some sugessions!

So here they start:

Need More of this, take this:

Actually this is my pc.. Laptop not shown!

To tell you guys a fact , my dad left using ma pc just because it was sooo disorganised. And bought a new MACBOOK , gotta tell you guys, its coooooooooll....

By seeing all of your coolly organised desktops, i m determined to organise mine too, by the way the table is taken from IKEA.

All the suggessions are invited and awaited!

====EDIT====

Forgot to tell but the cable ties on the keyboard will be used to tie the cables so that they will not be seen!

Suggestion: Try removing the rubbish and putting the sub on the floor. You'll get better bass that way anyway.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that seriously affected that audio performance. Nontheless, it hasnt stopped giving that annoying extra bass effect, i think the sub is gone. So now i wanna buy a new one but dont know why. I'll probably open another thread, because getting help in that topic would'nt be suitable here!

Anyways Have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...
you guy have got some really nice setups and nice monitors... and yea for you guys i may be a small guy, but just wanted to tell ya'll that i just recieved my 19" Widescreen BenQ monitor, so i dont have to sit on my 48" Sam. LCD TV.

haha man .... if you wanted a 19" monitor I would have traded for that TV. :P